• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers here a fan of Green Day or My Chemical Romance?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I listen to MCR often. It's one of the few bands that I've not gotten bored of since my Middle School days.

CArniE

Smash Cadet
NNID
TokioCore
I can't say i'm a huge greenday fan, but I LOVE MCR. The black parade honestly is one of my favorite albums, i got it way back when it was released, and i still find my self listening to it :x

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I can't say i'm a huge greenday fan, but I LOVE MCR. The black parade honestly is one of my favorite albums, i got it way back when it was released, and i still find my self listening to it :x
My taste in music tends to vary from many different genres, and as such, I can never really just hold on too one artist and like all of their work, but I am very fond of Greenday and MCR. I too also go back to the black parade a lot as well. Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge isn't too bad either though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
American Idiot is my favorite Green Day album and I haven't listened to anything by My Chemical Romance.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
I love old school Green Day. Never really got into MCR. Heard a couple songs here and there, didn't really care for 'em.

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
Green Day kicks ass! Nimrod and Dookie are my two favorite albums by them. Their newer stuff is good, but will never compare to pre-2000's Green Day

PF9

Smash Lord
Two great punk bands signed to the label founded by the late, great Frank Sinatra, who did it his way (it's true, Reprise Records, which these bands are/were on, was actually founded by him, his 100th birthday is later this year too).

Of course, MCR broke up a couple years ago, a real shame since their music was real good. I guess the band members just didn't get along anymore.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Two great punk bands signed to the label founded by the late, great Frank Sinatra, who did it his way (it's true, Reprise Records, which these bands are/were on, was actually founded by him, his 100th birthday is later this year too).

Of course, MCR broke up a couple years ago, a real shame since their music was real good. I guess the band members just didn't get along anymore.
Yeah, I'm sad to have became their fan only after MCR broke up. Gives me a new respect for their song Helena though.

DerpyCookies

Smash Rookie
I love Green Day, especially their 90's work. American Idiot was an excellent album as well, but anything past that is kind of bland, at least I think so. Not a fan of MCR at all.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Mmm MCR, one of my faves as well. Shame they had to breakup though.

Top Bottom