• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers from Fort Smith Arkansas?

Tenbotsu

Smash Rookie
I am trying to get a crew together from there and am not having any luck. I'd love to get a competitive scene going so if you are from there and am itching for some Smash, I'd love to play you.

David Bushnaq
Main: Jigglypuff
Secondaries: Mewtwo, C. Falcon, Marth, Doctor Mario, Ness, and Peach.

ssbm addict 07

Smash Rookie
Fort Smith crew

Hello, we have around 5+ people around the Fort Smith area. You are more than welcome to join our crew. We usually play every Monday night and have random meetings during the week anytime. The members are from Van Buren, Fort Smith, Roland, and Muldrow. Anyone you can bring is more than welcome. I play everyone but main fox. We don't have a jiggs main within our group, though i do play her well. Most of the crew is well versed in advanced techniques and are always looking for a challenge. I think i'm the leader of the crew, so contact me via IM or PM to set up a time to meet. I'll play you anytime.

Top Bottom