• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smash player live near the corpus christi Tx. Area?....

CORY

wut
BRoomer
heh, another texas mofo!

sorry, i live in dallas, but i just wanted to recognize you. heh. matthias2k2 lives in houston. i think it's near, but i'm not sure. and arkane lives in the houston area as well (i think.)

not exactly sure how close those are to corpus, but... oh well.

OmNiNeSs

Smash Journeyman
Hey cory, are you the guy that used Pichu at that san antonio tourney? i wasn't there but i heard something about it.

anyways the real question is does anyone live in West Virginia, preferably on the side close to Ohio.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
heh, no

nope. i'm a straight marth user. i'm so deadset in his moves i have trouble being anyone else. the picu user was setsuna.

robpimp

Smash Cadet
hey i live about 150 some away

i am going to be in Corpus JULY 4 and i would love to play u a one on one email before than reply no matter what ok and also how did you get in a melee tournament i would love to be in one i kick butt PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THERE ONE IN SAN ANTONIO OR SOMEWHERE NEAR

Top Bottom