• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any SEFL Players Out There...?

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
It's been such a long time since I've played anyone new:( Lemme know who's out there, maybe we can set something up. And no, I don't have a car...sorry...:urg: Preferably within 1/2 an hour from here so that it's not a hassle to travel back and forth. *Crosses fingers*

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
yeah its been a while since ive played anyone new too, is there any biweeklys going on? maybe something this sat, ill pick you guys up lavagolem.

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
depends on where in pines. I live kinda close, about 10 minutes away in weston, and I pass by pines everytime i go to work, so we could probably work something out.

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Well, Stripes and Metroid PM me if you can do anything next week or so. I'm coming back from Orlando on Sunday, and it'll be great to actually play new people. I might be able to host at a friend's house, so just let me know and I'll ask him.

Synyster

Smash Rookie
Anyone live near Hollywood? I might be interested, though I haven't participated in a tournament, and would like to try out.

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
basically anywhere in SEFL from csprings to north miami/miami lakes is reachable by me, and im willing to pick up and drop people off if i get paid some gas money. so... from there, its whenever you guys wanna schedule something, i'll be down. my trip to work starts in weston and ends in miami lakes, so hollywood and pines are both kinda close. PM if you guys throw something together

classic zero

Smash Cadet
what is the SEFL border how far does it go ie: from-to
i know a few ppl here and there so let me k-no

_*+*Classic Z3r0*+*_
Pwning n00bs since beta

FaTmAn2k20

Smash Journeyman
I would be interested in anything from Miami to Weston, so long as it fits with my work/school schedule. I haven't played in nearly 3 years, but I've been getting the urge to brush up :p

EDIT: so yeah, PM me or make a topic if you get something set up

Top Bottom