• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Scene at all in Delaware?

Any scene in Delaware

• Total voters

XxPONYPWNRxX

Smash Rookie
NNID
XxPONYPWNRxX
I've been looking for at least one tournament in Delaware but the only one i had found was one from about 2008 so i believe i'm screwed and stuck playing online with streamers on twitch.

Last edited:

DutchCG

Smash Rookie
Hey man, there is numerous groups in Delaware but it really comes down to where you live.
There is a big group up in Wilmington and there is a couple of smaller groups. Just text me and with a call I can update you better with more information. Maybe we can meet up for a bit of smash.

NeuroticSpirit

Smash Rookie
NNID
EgoZachtor
3DS FC
3239-2866-0571
My friends and I from Sussex county are tryna find a Sm4sh scene to get into this summer.

FallingWax

Smash Rookie
We have a group of 5 players in the Wilmington area looking to get something going on a regular basis. Hoping to expand to more players, find a space to play, etc... reply if interested in doing something local. Delaware doesn't look very active on here.

DutchCG

Smash Rookie
There is a facebook group. "Delaware smash". All the wilmington people are in that group.

XxPONYPWNRxX

Smash Rookie
NNID
XxPONYPWNRxX
We have a group of 5 players in the Wilmington area looking to get something going on a regular basis. Hoping to expand to more players, find a space to play, etc... reply if interested in doing something local. Delaware doesn't look very active on here.
i'd meet maybe, depends on everything message back if your interested

Top Bottom