• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Pauls Valley smashers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
ur prolly the only smasher in the town.............................................

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
It is really looking like it. A couple of my friends smash to but unfortunately they aren't to good. They refuse to use advanced techniques and pretty much just spam smash attacks. :(

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
................o...............that sux, ummm that sux.............ummm well you'll find a tournament

DONT GIVE UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravity

Smash Ace
what are you talking about!?

he accepted the fact that they deleted it....

we have to be careful.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I heard all those Pauls Valley kids suck. It doesnt matter though, Im all good in da hood yo. Remember guys. If you nozzle wit yo nizzle becareful he aint a fizzle.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
"...and so I said 'Rectum, nearly killed him!' Anyway, long story short it turns out she was a stripper."

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
so can anyone give me some tips on waveshining?
Yah man, for sure. Just down b, wavedash, start with the stick at the down position then just slide if over and wave dash, then after that push down b again. Its real simple man!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
andy, it's really simple, just shine and then wavedash, there's no big secret to it.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
what are you talking about!?

he accepted the fact that they deleted it....

we have to be careful.
I accepted the fact for two reasons: 1. It's already been done and no amount of *****ing is going to change that. 2. I haven't been around here as long as the rest of you so it doesn't bother me quite as much.

And Rasta, who said we sucked?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
1. Scientists show that an excessive amount of complaining can defy quantum physics as we know them. Add to that the fact that we only ever use 20 percent of our brain and anything is possible.

2. No johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom