• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Mississauga/Oakville groups or tourneys out there?

Erako

Smash Rookie
I'm on the mississauga/oakville border, looking for some groups or tourneys.

Chiisu

Smash Cadet
i live in the joshua creek area in oakville if you're down to play melee or pm (i don't have a wii anymore though). i go to sheridan and work so i'm not really free all the time but pm me.

Last edited:

Kuriboh

Smash Rookie
i live in port credit mississauga. i'd be down to play sometime.. but I only play Melee and PM
I'm also in Port Credit. Just started playing PM, and looking to buy a copy of Melee to start practicing competitively. If anyone wants to start a little group here in PC / Mississauga, I'd be down to join.

Last edited:

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
i live in port credit mississauga. i'd be down to play sometime.. but I only play Melee and PM
I'm also in Port Credit. Just started playing PM, and looking to buy a copy of Melee to start practicing competitively. If anyone wants to start a little group here in PC / Mississauga, I'd be down to join.
Do you guys play Smash 4?
I used to play smash a while back and just started getting back into in for Smash 4. Little late on the PM train so I think I'm just going to focus on Smash4. Looking to get a scene started in PortCredit/South Sauga/Oakville area. I heard theres casuals at Toronto a lot but if we could get a local thing going, that would be great

Top Bottom