• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any locals in San Diego?

Spartan1642

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where some of the locals are in San Diego are that I can join? I haven't really been in my first tournament and wanted to know where I could start.

Pikopiko

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where some of the locals are in San Diego are that I can join? I haven't really been in my first tournament and wanted to know where I could start.
I'm in the same boat. I am also in San Diego. I am new to Smash Bros and although I'm not good I would like to participate in a tournament just to see what it's like.

RonDawgPharmD

Smash Rookie
hey guys! I'm in San Diego (La Mesa/El Cajon) and run tournaments with my friends - are you guys pretty good? we need some new good players. message me or text me (messaged my number) lets get a group going?

Link2328

Smash Rookie
hey guys! I'm in San Diego (La Mesa/El Cajon) and run tournaments with my friends - are you guys pretty good? we need some new good players. message me or text me (messaged my number) lets get a group going?
Do you know any locals?

Top Bottom