• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any interest in a North Bay (Area) Smashfest or Tournament?

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Anyone interested? A friend and I hosted one a while back, and I'm thinking of having another one. For anyone who didn't understand the topic title (I know I'm a bit confusing) this would be in the North Bay, of the Bay Area. (Across the GG Bridge from SF) (If you're familiar with the area, it's Marin County, and it would most likely be only a couple exits from the bridge, aka Corte Madera or so.)

It would be at a house, (Don't worry, most of the houses around here are pretty big) and it would probably be on a saturday on a weekend where SFSU and SJSU biweeklies are not occuring.

As of now, this topic is to gauge interest, I'm just seeing who would possible want to attend.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm not used to quoting off SWF so I just used italics, =D

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
If I can get like 10+ people on here, i think I might be able to throw together a tournament?

^^

Top Bottom