• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good tech practice routines?

shyyft

Smash Rookie
I have a lot of free time where I can sit down with 20XX and practice. Has anyone established routines? Ways to use 20XX to help? Or just techs I should practice in general? I've just been kinda practicing wave dashes, wave lands, l-cancels, djcs, and comboing on 20XX bot and I feel like I could be doing more. Any help is greatly appreciated :-)

D

Deleted member

I normally go to training mode on Vanilla Melee and practice there, another good way to practice would be to play against some of your friends via local or netplay on a Dolphin Emulator.

shyyft

Smash Rookie
I normally go to training mode on Vanilla Melee and practice there, another good way to practice would be to play against some of your friends via local or netplay on a Dolphin Emulator.
I was thinking more like, start by going to final destination and do x perfect wave dashes back and forth. then do x to practice parrying. then go to battle field and practice wave lands. etc. but thanks anyway haha

D

Deleted member

I was thinking more like, start by going to final destination and do x perfect wave dashes back and forth. then do x to practice parrying. then go to battle field and practice wave lands. etc. but thanks anyway haha
Oh, well don't limit yourself to a set amount, just keep doing it until you're comfortable with how good/consistent your wavedashing or wavelanding is. If you really feel the need to limit yourself, try something like wavedashing across the entire FD stage x times without messing up.

BriefcaseBunny

Smash Rookie
I'm new to Smashboards, but I have been playing Yoshi for a while, is there anyway I can get into this skype group?

Top Bottom