• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good competitive Marth players/streamers/youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
I was hoping to find one during Apex but that didn't happen. If you guys know anyone, (or are the one) I'd like to see some awesome Marth gameplay, I'd like to have someone to look up to and strive to be as good as.

And if you are that one I'd like to have some matches if that is okay with you, tell me your times and I'll make space in my schedule to get some matches in.

Langston777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
langston777
Mr.E was there but got beat by M2Ks diddy in pools. honestly looked like m2k wasn't even trying, rolling behind marth is such a strong option.

HOO HAH

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
To be honest, the only ones that I know is pretty good is Mr.E (who unfortunately choked in APEX, poor guy :/), Emblem Lord, and LoreLes. The latter two do have videos on the hero king's council video analysis thread (which I have linked below). Otherwise, I don't know any Marth player off the top of my head that could present some good gameplay for you - well, at least by the standard I am assuming you want.

For the record, this question would be better suited here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-marth-question-and-answer-thread.383383/page-3#post-18457303

or here:
http://smashboards.com/threads/hero-kings-council-video-analysis.368553/page-7#post-18488962

Hopefully @ Locuan Locuan will be able to redirect ya to the correct post, but I think he's at APEX atm so he may be busy.

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the extra thread . :nervous:
Don't worry about it xD A lot of people do this at least once or twice when they first start here. Hopefully you'll find some players that will set a good example for your Marth.

I'll leave the rest to Locuan. Also in case I haven't said it yet, welcome to the board xD hope you enjoy your stay

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there @ Cazdon Cazdon ! EternalFlame pretty much covered what I would have said :p Please utilize the Question and Answer Thread or the video thread for questions like these. Locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom