• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Fans of Dissidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Just wondering, most FF fans know it as pretty much Square's version of Smash Bros. If so...

1) Who were your mains? (If it was Onion Knight or Chaos, go f*** yourself.):yeahboi:
2) Assists of choice?
3) If it wasn't Cloud in Smash, who would you have wanted instead from FF?

Mains for me were Golbez, Kuja and Tidus, usually with an easy assist like Yuna or Warrior of Light. If it wasn't Cloud, I would have loved Tidus... FFX is my favorite, followed by VII and IV.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I poured 300 hours into the first Dissidia, 500 into 012. Really hyped for the new one to come to PS4.

My mains were Zidane and Lightning. I think I also played a lot of Laguna and Kain. I pretty much enjoyed playing as everyone though. I think I played a lot of Firion in the first game too.

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
Have you heard about the new arcade game that's coming out in a couple of weeks? The PS4 port coming next year is one of my most anticipated games currently and it'll have around 50 characters by the time they stop updating it!

The first game was pretty much the only reason I wanted a PSP and outside of the weird story, I really liked it. I bought the second game and that had similar problems but I still liked it a lot. As for characters I mainly used Jecht and Tifa but I also use The Emporer and Kefka for a bit as well.

Last edited:

ArcanaXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArcanaXIII
I used Squall, Cloud, Sephiroth, Cecil, Kain, and Kuja. PS4 port looking very possible and definitely will buy.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
The Emporer and Kefka
I never could play as The Emporer, he's so hard... I just wanna get in and he's literally just sit back and relax XD.

New Dissidia has me worried, I want it to be competetive, but it was looking a bit too like casual Smash, with 6 players. Unless we set up teams... Not to mention the whole equipment system...

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
1.) I loved using Cecil and Cloud
2.) Don't remember what assists I favored
3.) Prob Zack lol. I'm the most familiar with the FF7 lore.

Golbez for best voice though

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Please take it to the Social Thread. That place is more suitable for topics like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom