• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anthers Ladder player list.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
Luckily for us, Smash 4 has a pretty good online mode for finding people to play with. You have the usual For Fun and For Glory, but the problem is that these online modes are not the best way to practice nor does it provide the best sportsmen ship when it comes to playing.

Luckily though Smash ladder or Anthers Ladder is a website that allows you to talk to different players while challenging them in tournament like pressure. You can play for fun or you can play to get ranked which will help you improve if you stay dedicated enough and you can even host doubles. There is also a chat so you can get to socialize with people as well. And its not only Smash 4, its single game in the series including Smash flash.

So I made this thread so that you can find people in smashboards who have a anthers account. Maybe you could give them a follow or discuss strategies. Or maybe just simply tell them GGs or discuss future rematches. So I guess I will start.

Anthers Name: Lethal
Mains: :4link::4zss::4cloud2::4corrin::4sonic:
Current rank: Silver 2
Seasons played: 5
Region: NorCal
Games I play: Smash 4, Brawl, Flash 2

Top Bottom