• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Unofficial Flashing Crusade Scene

GameGod2973

Smash Cadet
Dark Pit's Embarrassing Moment:
*Dark Pit is scrolling boardly through his laptop*
Pitto: So bored! There has to be something to do on here.
*clicks through videos until he comes across the Japanese Sailor moon opening*
Pittoo: Not this. *tries to click out of it but starts tapping his fingers to it* But it is a catchy song. *taps foot too.* Yeah...
*later, Bandana Dee comes in his room*
BD: Hey Pittoo! I need- *sees Pitto dancing and singing along to the Sailor Moon opening until he turns and sees Bandana Dee and completely shuts up and freezes*
Bandana Dee: I'll knock. *Walks out, closes door, knocks and comes back in* Hey Pittoo! I need to tell you something.
*Pittoo is sitting up, trying to act cool with his laptop on his bed as he looms up at the waddle dee*
Pittoo: Hm? Oh hello Bandana. What do you want.
Bandana Dee: Oh. I thought I saw you singing to Sailor Moon and dancing like an idiot.
Pittoo: *tries to come up with something* M-me? Watching that girly ****? Hah! No way! As a matter of fact I was watching World War Z. *shows the waddle dee the movie* Anyway, why are you here?
Bandana Dee: Master Hand contacted me to give you a message. *enters room and stands on bed*
Pittoo: *sighs* He could have called me on the messaging screen.
Bandana Dee: Actually, thats why I'm here. He told me you left to calling feature on speaker and out to everyone in smasher's town so he and all the other fighters can hear you clearly. He wants you to turn it off
Pittoo: *nervous sweating* Is... that.... so...? *remembers what he was doing and then dashes over to the messaging screen and frantically starts hitting it with his fist, trying to turn it off.* FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom