• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another ''RATE MY MARIO'' post^^

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWPPDw2mJv0

This is me fightin against a lvl. 1 com to show FEW of my skills.

I always get nervous when playing with a Marth because my friend is good and he chooses Marth^^

Well there are a few silly mistakes ... but i didnt want to make too many videos looking for the perfect so i just took this.

i know its not perfect just tell me what i can improve^^

Oh and if you have a YouTube account please comment or rate on my video^^

Thank you:p

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Sweet!

Nice Mario. I like your skills.

Tip: When your opponent is falling from the edge after UpB'ing, cape him for turn your opponent and don't let him grab the edge.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
CPUs don't DI, edgeguard, combo, use mindgames, exploit weaknesses, or play according to the strategies/techniques commonly abused in the metagame. You're far better off practicing against people, and showing off your skills in real matches.

Yes, I see some evidence of technical skill, but that in itself accomplishes very little if you're not applying it to real-match situations.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
yes all we can do is wait for Brawl...

but i will have a match against a Friend of mine who is also good and i will give everything this time!

because playing with a com is strange...you dont really intend to be careful of his attacks because he sucks

Top Bottom