• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another problem with usb loader GX

Ricardo Paterno

Smash Rookie
I'm having some problems trying to play pm with usbloader gx. I've set ocarina on, set the ios to 249 and the hooktype to AXnextframe. Everything works just nice, but when the fight is over, the game just crashes. My SD card is formated in Fat32. I also have the pm archives in my HD. What more am i suposed to do to play pm? Thx!

Narpas_sword

Pm for a start. You should format and reinstall before making a help topic.

Just be aware there's no 'solution' to a lot of problems and users need to go through troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue.

And what do you mean by 'pm archives on HD'?

Last edited:

Ricardo Paterno

Smash Rookie
Pm for a start. You should format and reinstall before making a help topic.

Just be aware there's no 'solution' to a lot of problems and users need to go through troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue.

And what do you mean by 'pm archives on HD'?
I've done that lots of times. I've even downloaded pm once again, formated the sd card lots of times and nothing is helping. I've also pasted the files that pm uses in my hd, since the codes file is there. I just don't know what to do anymore

Top Bottom