• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Lucario-Main joins the frey~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darach

Smash Rookie
So yea I like just joined this community cause I wanted to try it out and I see a place just for Lucario!....I'm like wow..anyways I'm glad there are specific threads for your specific needs. Anyways to my point so yea I use Lucario I try my very best to overcome his disadvantages so I can come up top. And since I can't make youtube vids to show you I wonder how can I learn more from other Lucario users and how I can provide for others. So if you can help me that be swell. One of my main concern is if I put this in the wrong place,eveytime I make a new post I feel scared that I may put it in the wrong one and I feel stupid later on after I read someone else's post saying "wrong place dude,," or "newb gtfo wrong place" or my personal favorite "can a mod come and move this crud?" So before I officially start giving out my style,others giving me useful tips please tell me I can write it here so I can learn from my mistakes. Thank you~

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Not to be mean, but I usually close this to keep the boards organized.

I would start asking in the "Quick question, quick answer thread". That gets you answers faster.

Welcome to smashboards :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom