• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Fun Kirby Trick by Unfraggable1

unfraggable1

Smash Rookie
Hey! You might have seen my other video on Youtube, entitled Kirby AT: Towerslamming.
Well, I found another fun trick with Kirby, and I'm here to share it with you all. I call it the Pirate Pot maneuver. Mostly situational, but I completely owned my friend with it yesterday.

Here's a link to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siQz7O0ajz4

And if you're worried about suiciding, don't worry! Water interaction temporarily disappears after the FS, letting you jump to safety.

unfraggable1

Smash Rookie
I'm not really trying to make it out as an AT. It's more of just a trick that most people haven't thought of.

unfraggable1

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm the top Kirby user on Nintendo Worlds, and right now I'm also ranked the #4 Brawler there overall.

I probably couldn't beat Gonzo or anyone who's seriously hardcore, but I get around.

Masterplum

Smash Apprentice
im pretty good with him, not so sure against another kirby tho because I dont usually do so well in those kind of matches but overall im pretty good. I'm good at the most known combos and I'm pretty good at jablocking.

unfraggable1

Smash Rookie
To Masterplum:
I don't care much for jab locks, really. I'd really just prefer to do a Vulcan Jab. Less crap to go through.

To Deg: Thanks, I had fun with the commentary!

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
what would happen if your on pirate ship and you stand on the catapult facing left and you suck someone in and the cataplult flings you (with person still in mouth) and you spit just before you hit the water?
would they die?
or would they pop out of your mouth when the catapult launches you?

unfraggable1

Smash Rookie
I agree with Masterplum, since you go into a "hit" state in the air, that would release anyone in your mouth.

Deg222

Smash Journeyman
Florida; I consider myself a decent brawl player.
oh and deg, maybe its just me but zss's face looks wierd in your sig lol
Hmm well it's not the picture you normally see of ZSS so maybe that's why. About the video, lately I've been getting bored of 1v1 and been doing free for alls with sometimes smash balls on (yes I get that bored). Anyways, thanks again for this tip can't wait to use it :D

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
U can just inhale and spit ur opponent against the edge of the ship so it pushes them into the water and since they have some hitstun when they fall into the water they'll get hit by the ship for a KO, just as hard as the smashball technique

Top Bottom