• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Error on The Dojo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I know there was another thread about an error on the site and I was thinking of posting this there, but I decided it would be cool to make an entire thread dedicated to the errors. I think it'll be fun to see what people can find on The Dojo!! in it's various languages.

Here's one that I found:

D

Deleted member

How is this fun or interesting? Well, whatever floats your boat I guess. :)

limitbreak

Smash Ace
**** nintendo. They can never do anything right these days. Crime of the century!

Edit: change D A M N to DARN LOL

D

Deleted member

See, but considering it's a white male from the United States updating and translating the Dojo!! ...
I'm glad you said this. Some guy on GameFAQs thought Sakurai made the error...and I'm like you didn't realize this is translated by someone else?

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
I'm sure most people would have noticed this and I'm sure you're one of the few to actually care.

Maybe you should find something better to care about, how about a hobby?

Card

Smash Lord
Pyroloserkid;3213028 [IMG said:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/PyroLoserKid/error.jpg[/IMG]
Oh man... I'm not buying this game anymore. Forget about it!

(just incase some are really gullible.. I am being sarcastic...)

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
And the Japanese writing system is **** near impossible to learn as a second language.
Have you tried?

I've found writing Japanese hiragana and katakana much easier than actually translating it. Spelling errors don't really equate into a translation mixup.

I know kanji will be a whole nother ballgame though...

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I know an error. If you click on the Superspicy Curry page on the US Dojo, then scroll down to "Normal Items" link and click it, it leads to the main page, not the Items main page.

This calls for mass murder.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I know an error. If you click on the Superspicy Curry page on the US Dojo, then scroll down to "Normal Items" link and click it, it leads to the main page, not the Items main page.

INDEED.

-goes to see if this actually works-

You know, the funny thing about this is, you probably won't catch it if you don't read it aloud.
That's what I had to do. I didn't notice it until just now, and I checked the update this morning.

Quick, someone call CNN!
I NOEZ!

Darkurai

Smash Master

If anything calls for mass-murder, it's the Pokémon Sweat Shirt.
I've got to find that thread.

dan smith

Smash Champion
OMG reality itself is coming undone.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a lot of other people, including my handsome self, have already noticed this. We just didn't think it was worth a thread. :p

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
No can't you see guys? Sakurai is sending hidden message through his various errors. Each added letter will be the part of a name of a new unlockable character!!!!

You can't deny the truth :crazy:

ruel

Smash Cadet
Look at this picture from the Dojo. It says 'Zoom DOWN' instead of 'Zoom OUT' and 'Zoom UP' instead of 'Zoom IN'':

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I know there was another thread about an error on the site and I was thinking of posting this there, but I decided it would be cool to make an entire thread dedicated to the errors. I think it'll be fun to see what people can find on The Dojo!! in it's various languages.

Here's one that I found:

Lol at the Dojo's error. It's not that big of a deal though, not like one of those cases where you type a word with one extra letter or on letter less or something and it becomes a racial slur or an insult. A friend of mine sent me an email that had one of those in it and my parents so it...my dad didnt really care but my mom thought i was in a fight and she got scared and said 'your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air'. i whistled for a cab and when it came near, the liscense plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. if anything, i could say that this cab was rare but i thought 'nah, forget it, you homes to bel-aire!', i pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and i yelled to the cabbie, 'yo holmes, smell you later!', i looked at my kingdom i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...an extra D. Let's think about this...D....D........D....oh man! Dedede! Ok Dedede...Dedede...that's it! They're secretly telling us that tonight's update will be Dedede's final smash! Hmm... Final Smash....Final Smash.... commonly abbreviated to FS. Hmm....FS.... Flu Season! Awwww fuuudge.:urg:

Mama

Smash Ace
Lol yes please keep this thread open it'd be nice. Just goes to show that even people at the localization department of the Dojo site are still human on the inside (but mindgames on the outside).

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
See, but considering it's a white male from the United States updating and translating the Dojo!! ...
I wonder who it is...someone told me it was Nate Bihldorf, but he said he "Just works with Sakurai on the website"

So...it could be Nate. XD

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Amount of sarcasm and "Oh lord this is so not important" and "Oh lord get a life" posts... overwhelming.

If you have no interest in the topic don't post in it, for crying out loud. I too, noticed the mistake, and am amused it's still up after a day when it would take only a keystroke and a mouse click to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom