• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another day, another anon makes himself known!

mistermews

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8819-2543
Hello!
I'm a young Super Smash Brothers fanatic in Ireland.
Before the momentous gracing of my presence within these vivid boards, I was a mere Guest, who lurked the threads reading discussions. I yearned to join this forum, but found myself unable to do so.
Before today!

Hello, Smashboards!

I'm a young fan, but that doesn't matter as I (probably) have a good understanding and knowledge of the franchise and many of Nintendo's franchises which is not limited to my waifu (if inanimate objects could be a waifu) Pokemon, Mario and Zelda but Fire Emblem (albeit, I know more than the latter two mentioned), Earthbound, and many more. I don't get/have a lot of games, so I make do with what I have. I am an avid gamer, and reader. I'm a self-admitted weeaboo that has a habit of ranting in half-Japanese in a good mood. My ambition lies in the art of literature. As mentioned, I'm yet another FE fanatic who just got into the series. And I'm a long time Pokemon fan who has been one since birth.
But that's enough about me in that aspect.

In Smash, I've always loved to play competitive, but never got the chance to do so as I live in a place where it may be completely devoid of any gaming tournaments. I main Sheik, and Falco (typical top tier lover).
Even though I have only played the worst Metroid game, my favourite Nintendo characters are Ridley and Lucario.
I don't know why.

Well, I guess that's it.
I'll see you guys sometime!
I'll spend most my time in the SSB4 Character Discussion.
See you!

edit: Sheik and Falco are Brawl mains.
Melee mains are Peach, Sheik.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards!

The more FE fanatics, the merrier! The beginning part of your post somewhat reminded me of Owain for some odd reason...but looks like I wasn't too wrong to think that way :laugh:

Also bringing up the fact that you are a self-admitted Weeaboo made me laugh. They're always funny :p

Solid intro. Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome News to SWF!

As a new member, I must inform you that a fundamental part of what makes this community great is the love and worship of our righteous Sun God, Superman. It is recommended to pray to HIM at LEAST eight times a day.

1406270758760.jpg

Once again, welcome, enjoy your stay, and glory to Superman!

Top Bottom