• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another crazy MK dream

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=1478]Another crazy MK dream[/drupal]

So.

I dreamt I was playing Brawl (LOL). I guess we were on Battlefield, and I was Meta Knight vs. Snake. I got the Superspicy Curry and ran to the edge to push Snake off, but the smarty pants used Cypher AROUND THE BACK OF THE STAGE, where I couldn't get to him. All of a sudden we were in a Wal-mart parking lot (for those of you who live in countries that don't have Wal-mart, it's a store that sells just about everything). Then I WAS Meta Knight, not just playing as him. I chase Snake around, slashing at him, managing to hit him a few times, but he keeps running away and we end up jumping over cars and setting off alarms until he finally hops in a truck and drives it away. I know I'm not fast enough to catch up with him, but flying around was still fun, hehe. Snake drives around a different building in the shopping center, so I can't see him anymore, but I know he'll be back to run me over or something. But before I see him again I woke up.

...What the heck did I eat before going to bed???

D

Deleted member

Notice Snake running. He can't handle anything as broken as Meta Knight.

Weird dream, I usually get my really strange ones when I eat cold bacon and ham pizza from Papa John's.

finalark

SNORLAX
Sounds like something I would dream up if I had eaten Ramen before hitting the sack. Then again, if it was me it would probably have attractive females in it. And giant fighting robots.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sounds like something I would dream up if I had eaten Ramen before hitting the sack. Then again, if it was me it would probably have attractive females in it. And giant fighting robots.
Or better yet... giant fighting robots with attractive females in them.
I dream of... paintball.

D

Deleted member

I usually dream of food. I'm not exactly in shape so I really shouldn't be eating as much as I do but Burger King is so good.

Burger King is amazing in how they just pick random ingredients and make a burger.
"Introducing the Chicken Swiss Steakhouse Mushroom Ranch Pickle Club!"

D

Deleted member

Yes, it's been proven that everyone dreams. Unfortunately, you seem not to be able to inhabit the lush locales of Dreamland where the rest of us may embark for nightly.

Top Bottom