• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anonymous brawl issues

Meta-havv

Smash Rookie
some time ago, last saturday, i was trying to get anonymous brawls going since we finally got the wii online, but it would just keep searching and searching, never finding anyone. Is this a normal occurance or something i can fix? Maybe lag so bad it wont even connect me? any help would be appreciated!! In the mean time i guess ill just take my aggression out on the punching bag =P

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
some time ago, last saturday, i was trying to get anonymous brawls going since we finally got the wii online, but it would just keep searching and searching, never finding anyone. Is this a normal occurance or something i can fix? Maybe lag so bad it wont even connect me? any help would be appreciated!! In the mean time i guess ill just take my aggression out on the punching bag =P
I would say it is normal. I've had a time where I had enough time to beat half of New Super Mario Bros. But, sometimes when there's no one coming, it might mean your connection is bad. I usually test it out by trying to get the game to find a match to Spectate. Though, if it is your connection, you usually get disconnected from Wi-Fi with an Error message.

POKE40

Smash Lord
If any error code pops up...just tell us

But if no error code pops up. Patience is one thing. Another thing is the nintendo servers hook you up to other players. also its by chance. You'll have to wait longer some days than other days.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
What they said.
If it helps, try moving the Wii around and make sure the place you put things, won't cause interferecnces.
Check Nintendo's support page to see more information on what more you can do with interferences.

Rinehart

Smash Journeyman
Its normal. If your connection sucks or w.e. it has. Then usually you get that error message. Or disconnected from the network message

Meta-havv

Smash Rookie
I've yet to be kicked from the server, but i waited up to 10 mins on one occasion. Maybe im just too impatient. After i just went to speculate and bet on lucario...he taunted about a hundred times lol.

Top Bottom