• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcing World 3-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuRd3riNGQu33nX

Smash Rookie
Announcing World 3-X

It has been several months ever since I came up with this project, after viewing an entire different area in the Video Game Culture, I found out what I wanted to support. Of course with such a large project, comes large responsibilities and goals. But I decided to take the leap, and give it a shot anyway, now not to bore you any longer, here is what the project is.

World 3-X is not a clan, not a team, not a group of little buddies. But a strived to be Online Organization for Competitive Gaming. With Competitive gaming growing online with communities such as Galaxy4Gamers, GameBattles, IPlayWinner, and so much more, World 3-X will be apart of all that. World 3-X will be an online organization that holds various online video game tournaments, on various video game communities. World 3-X is what I’d call a traveling Organization, for as of now it does not have it’s own hub or home, to build it’s own community but relies on the strength of other communities, as well as helping build up other online gaming communities (competitive wise). World 3-X will be a Organization that hosts massive online Video Game tournaments, with large prizes. Before I continue I must first say, as this Organization is in very early development, there are no sponsors, no backup, no nothing. Just online gaming communities, World 3-X members (which they are non of yet), and I.

With other online communities, and organization hosting tournaments as well, World 3-X will have it’s own team for various games. One important thing to keep in mind is that World 3-X will strive to reach other types of games that are popular online, yet do not get the support they need to survive in the mainstream competitive scene. Which is why the first two games I have decided World 3-X will support competitively will be “Super Smash Bros Brawl” and all of the 4th gen DS Pokemon Games “Pokemon D/P/Pl/HG/SS” these games World 3-X will be hosting tournaments for on various online gaming communities. By doing this I hope that this could help online gaming communities user base to grow with more competitive gaming users, as well as help communities grow in general.

To qualify for World 3-X teams, users will have to place high in World 3-X hosted tournaments. All users on any community are eligible for entering the World 3-X tournaments, though only selected users will be invited to join the selected game team. World 3-X users will also be required to create their own World 3-X name of choice and such. World 3-X members are also wanted to help out with tournaments organizing, promoting, and posts on the World 3-X blog that is still in development. So if interested please contact me at GlakeMicoleRiuno@yahoo.com you can also contact me on my Facebook, and Twitter. Though keep in mind that World 3-X is not a little clan that’s looking to do some part time stuff then eventually die out. Requesting to be apart of World 3-X is like applying for a job, except things should be much easier, and not nearly as time consuming. But I am looking for commitment in the people that choose to be apart of World 3-X and not 12 year old quitters that say after a few days “This is boring” If you cannot handle simple tasks then please do not ask to join, I am looking to users that will be committed to the job, that have a interest in Competitive Gaming and or Esports. Also please email me with any questions you may have about World 3-X, or if you would like to be apart of the mailing list where I will contact you when new information about World 3-X comes to arise as the Organization is still in early development. If you would like join the mailing list, as well email me at GlakeMicoleRiuno@yahoo.com just letting me know that it’s what your emailing for.

This has been a what I would call a short announcement of the newly Organization World 3-X I will list additional games below that may be getting World 3-X team treatment in the coming months and as they are released, see if any of the games you may be able to play high level in competitively, and keep a lookout for future tournaments starting these games. In conclusion, Thank you for your time, and once again feel free to contact me with any questions.

Possible World 3-X supported Games.

PC Games: League of Legends, StarCraft 2, DOTA 2, BloodLine Champions.

PS3 Games: GranTurismo 5, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, CoD Black Ops, Brink, KillZone 3.

Xbox 360 Games: CoD Black Ops, Super Street Fighter IV, Medal of Honor, Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, BulletStorm, CoD Modern Warfare 2.

Nintendo Wii Games: Golden Eye 007, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Conduit 2.

Nintendo DS Games: Pokemon D/P/PL/HG/SS, Pokemon Black & White.​

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Putting Super Street Fighter 4 as a 360 game shows your ignorance of not only the game, but the competitive community as a whole. Ps3 is usually the accepted system when it comes to fighting games; the controller's dpad is better, more TO's use it, etc.

Ignoring Blazblue doesn't really help you out, either.

Reported for advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom