• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime-LA Tournement

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone who entered this particualar tournement on Saturday 1/27 at Anime-LA? Simply trying to find others who have also entered the tournement and what you guys thought about it.

I was the Yuna who entered the tourney (go Marth!). I ended up being in the winner's division and then i was owned by a Peach =P Still can't believe a Bowser won the entire tourney, he was amazing!

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone who entered this particualar tournement on Saturday 1/27 at Anime-LA? Simply trying to find others who have also entered the tournement and what you guys thought about it.

I was the Yuna who entered the tourney (go Marth!). I ended up being in the winner's division and then i was owned by a Peach =P Still can't believe a Bowser won the entire tourney, he was amazing!
Amen to that; I never thought a Bowser could be that fast. Man, was I caught off-guard...

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
Man, seems like a lot of people were. No one expected a Bowser to be that good. Edge-guarding like crazy. Jeeze... he was really fast on top of that.

Ma Moi

Smash Cadet
There wasn't very much variations in characters used there though. Lots of Marths, Shieks, and several Links that we talked to. Good thing there weren't very many Falco/Fox users!

Top Bottom