• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animation fixes.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
This is just a nitpick but there are a few Melee animations that are missing and that I feel are missing. Now the PM devs decided to remake a bunch of Mario's Melee animation and I was wondering if you can finish the rest since I feel it's inconsistent.
1. Start up of Mario's forward smash and the speed since the start up was faster in Melee (I believe the move length is 41 frames. source:http://smashboards.com/threads/mario-hitboxes-and-frame-data.312343/)
2: Upsmash
3. Grab
4. Cape and aerial cape.
5. Tilts
I know it's a nitpick but I hate brawl's slow animation. Melee's animations were really fast while brawl were slow.

yellowdee

Smash Apprentice
The only thing I'm worried about changing would be the fsmash. Would you still be able to stutter-step that fsmash? That's one of the lovely "Brawlerisms" I enjoy in Project M.

Top Bottom