• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Wii and Mii

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
We know that an Animal Crossing is in the works for Wii, but an idea popped into my head the other day while play my GameCube version of Animal Crossing.

Instead of reusing the design of our characters from the past Animal Crossing games, why not allow our Mii's to be incorporated as our characters? The character designs are quite different, but could still work nonetheless, and they would look more like us anyhow (honestly, my Animal Crossing character on the GameCube looks like Raggity Andy, and I look nothing like Raggity Andy.)

Triangle noses and horns for ears are NOT cool anymore (well, they never were.)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Kero, I believe it was already confirmed to use Mii faces for your character. I'm not %100 sure though.

I'll be happy as long as it isn't a lame port like Wild World. The game got old too fast.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
It's in the EGM rumor mill that AC on the Wii will use your Mii as you character. I'm pretty sure Wii Sports and Animal Crossing are directed by the same guy, too.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
AC:WW did have horns or rather it could have horns as when you put a desing on the hat you got the regular horn hat from the original AC.

I havn't heard of the Wii AC having Miis as their charaters. Personally i like the AC Charater look far more then the Miis, And Wario Ware Smooth Moves has AC Minigames with the Classic AC Charater design. The real thing we can do is wait i guess.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I wouldn't be surprised. Nintendo needs to throw Mii capability in anything they have, and I think AC would work great.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Hmm...This could be a bit of a muddle. Animal Crossing characters have their trademark look. Incorperating Miis in the game instead of stndard AC characters would be...weird. You basically couldn't even call the game Animal Crossing anymore.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Hmm...This could be a bit of a muddle. Animal Crossing characters have their trademark look. Incorperating Miis in the game instead of stndard AC characters would be...weird. You basically couldn't even call the game Animal Crossing anymore.
Actually, they could probably take the data from a Mii and use it to make a Animal Crossing-style Mii.

Vokuhila

Smash Cadet
You basically couldn't even call the game Animal Crossing anymore.
Sure you could. Your character, the one that would be changed with a Mii, isn't an animal. So, the animals would still be in the game.

I'm pretty sure they wont do so though, because the Mii's don't have the same feel as the characters in the game.
For example, the Mii's are too tall.

Top Bottom