• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ANIMAL CROSSING!(partial moveset included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
Animal crossing is a major nintendo franchise, and it'd be cool to see him in brawl.

B-hit's opponent with a firecracker(new years eve in wild world)
smash b- hit's opponent with axe
down B- uses shovel to flip opponent into the air
up-B- much like peach, uses the umbrella to glide
grab-fishing pole
taunt- Looks forward smuggly and holds out 2 big bags of bells.

that it for specialties. i cant think of arials or smash attacks tho.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Animal crossing is a major nintendo franchise, and it'd be cool to see him in brawl.

grab-fishing pole

Animal Crossing is major, not that major. It's only had three games released:
-one on the Nintendo 64 , animal forest (japan only)
-one on the gamecube, animal crossing
-and one on the DS, wild world

and about the , "and it'd be cool to see him in brawl"...WTF!!!!That isn't his name! Let alone her name!

about the movements:
smash b? which direction?
will the fishing pole work out like link's hookshot? that would be sweet!

as for aerials.....

(only in air attacks)
B < or >- Speed Bag Punch- Punches the air with both fists, about 3-4 times. How much damage depends on how many times the opponent has been hit. The maximum is about 3-4 times, 2 of which are accurate. One punch does about 7-9% damage, considering who he/she punches.

B ^- Umbrella GlideLike you said earlier, does just like Peach, except for every time he/she pulls out an umbrella from his/her pockets, it turns out to be a different pattern each time. (Ex: Flames, Plaid, Modern, Kiddie, etc.)Each umbrella has different effects when hit, like a Flames Umbrella, causes fire damage, and the Icy Umbrella, does a Mr.Freezie effect. The Average damage does about 15% damage.

B Down- Shovel Smack/Smash- He/she pulls out a shovel from his/her backpocket, and smashes his enemy/enemies below him/her, and is sort of like a volleyball spike, like Ness's down kick. Does about 14% damage. Pretty powerful, but isn't accurate.

These attacks could be used on the ground, but they work better as aerials, if you know what I mean...

Wait, animal crossing is a chracater's name? I thought it was just the title of the game
It IS the title of the GAME, not the CHARACTER's Name.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice

grab-fishing pole

oh, and about the attacks....
Here are some things that you can improve on:
-List some names for the attacks
-List the damage that they cause
-put more details in it, and describe some more
-and be VERY clear on what you say

I do like the taunt.....for his smash attacks, you've already listed them... here, let me show you....
those were your own words......not mine.....so, you don't have to worry about the smash attacks now, do you?
And i've already listed some aerials...What about specialties? You never listed any at all, here's what you listed:
grab-fishing pole
Here are some specialties that i've taken *wasted time* to list:

Smash Attack #1: Axe Launcher-After He/she grabs the first smash icon, he/she will reach into the backsides of their pants, and pull out two axes, both golden (means that they don't break). He/she will then like, split them up into about 10 golden axes, and throw them all at a random target on the battlefield (only opponents, not items). The throws aren't very accurate, but if you get hit, one golden axe does about 45%. So, the total damage that can be caused is about, say...450% damage?

Smash Attack #2: Fishing Tatics-After He/she grabs the second smash icon, he/she will reach into their backsides of their pants, and pull out a golden fishing rod (means that it's very accurate, i guess). He/she will then go up to the top of the stage, like in the clouds or something, and cast out the fishing lure. He/she will catch someone at random, and pull them back as bait. They will then throw them off the stage, automatically killing them. Does a killer move, so the damage is about 999% damage (automatically kills them).

Those were just thought up of, and don't be rude about them or anything please. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom