• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angel of Death- a pit combo video

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
it says i have to wait 15 seconds....i hope its worth it.
edit: ya, it was pretty good.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
it says i have to wait 15 seconds....i hope its worth it.
edit: ya, it was pretty good.
you could've just clicked "skip ad". the stupid site decided that my video was so important that it had to get as much advertising as possible, and they made the skip ad button inconspicuous

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
Extremely unimpressive.

Little/no combos, unimpressive pseudo-tech chasing, and mediocre use of weapons. LOL best combo was fan jab -> fan jab -> fan jab

Sorry about being harsh, but that is not a combo video.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
yeah, most of you noticed the problem with file types. i edited it using flash, so it came out as a .swf file. adobe is so smart that it uses a file type nobody can translate, and i couldn't even find a site that could convert it. i've literally gone on for 2.5 hours just trying to find a way to get it on youtube and it didn't work. any suggestions would really be appreciated, but otherwise this is the only way i can get it up.

Top Bottom