• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andrew Oikonny for Brawl!

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty. A lot of you may have saw this thread's title and thought simply, "lol, what a good joke." But I'm not joking. Seriously, I'm not. And the reasons I'm not joking are just many and reasonable enough to be considered viable.

Why Andrew Oikonny would be a good newcomer:

1) Total shock value. Who the hell expects a character like Andrew in a game like Brawl? And I know everyone likes being shocked by something they see on the Dojo, unless it's like, "Hay, March 9th, guise!"

2) Moderate fame. Anyone who is even somewhat of a Star Fox fan knows who Andrew is. He's the big, bad guy's nephew, and he's a spoiled little brat. He also happens to be a skilled pilot, and one who has fought alongside Star Wolf and against Fox and his team multiple times.

3) A whole noseload of possible movesets and abilities. Since his abilities outside of piloting have not been expanded upon in the Star Fox series, Sakurai and his development team could give Andrew nearly any moveset and combat abilities they wanted as long as it was reasonable.

So, before you all start throwing stuff at me and screaming, "WOLF! KRYSTAL! HRRHGHURG!" just take some time to consider what I've said.

PS. I haven't supplied a moveset, nor do I intend to, 'cause of good ol' reason 3. Thanks for reading, guys'n'ladies.

PPS. I know you're all gonna throw stuff at me and scream anyway, so go ahead.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Andrew? If you're going for a minor character rep, at least go for Leon. He's at least got the aspect of being a sadistic assassin, which makes a moveset a little easier to imagine, if nothing else. But seriously,

Andrew Oikonny?

Top Bottom