• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Introduction, I guess

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Hello, I am known as ThatZooooooooo on the internets.

I'm a guy that just likes playing a lot of video games, that's about it. Smash happens to be one such game I like to play, so here I am.

I like to talk about and play a lot of different games. My first consoles were the NES and Sega Genesis and I have continued playing up to the modern generation with the Wii U and 3DS, and everything in-between. I just like games and like playing them, pretty much. I do have a preference for older games, but I like a wide variety of games. If you can't tell by my avatar, my favorite character is Metal Sonic and my favorite game is Sonic CD (how can you not like this song, man). I especially like Video Game Music, a lot. VGM is my soul; my life blood.

I've been playing Smash since Smash 64 first came out, so I am fairly familiar with all of the games to an extent, and I play them all fairly regularly (at least 2-3 hours each game/week). My personal favorite will always be Smash 64, mostly for nostalgic reasons admittedly, but I like playing all of them.

I never participated in any tournaments, but I hope to be able to do so regularly in the future. I actually made an account here because I'm going to my first Smash tournament this Saturday, so I though it would be a good idea to soak in the scene, so to say.

My Main for all Smash games is Random/All, it's just they don't have that choice for all of them. I just like playing with everybody. To use Random in 64, I set myself to an AI, which random selects a character, then use that character. To use Random in Melee, I use the bottom left/bottom right empty panel. For the others, I use the designated Random panel. Because of this, there isn't one character I am especially good with in any of the games, but I am pretty adequate with everybody and can hold a good match with any character against any character.

Because of my predilection towards Random, some of my friends have taken to calling me "Mr. Random."

I just find playing Random fun. I find fun in rolling the dice and uncertainty.

I'm also not really good at talking to people, so sorry if I don't talk a lot. I'm a big sissy.

But yeah, let's play some games I guess.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to
!!

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Brawl
Project M
3DS
WiiU

Check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters.
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Character guides can be found here.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP and @ Cyn Cyn

D

Deleted member

Thank you, Metal Sonic has always been my favorite, and I've been using this avatar since I started doing things on the internet pretty much.
You're welcome, and I see. I've used my Aspyr character (shown in avatar) since 2013.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Last edited:

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Of course. I used Paint Tool SAI to make it. Photoshop was also used to add final touches.
Cool, it looks really good. I'm not a good artist at all, but I try to doodle using Clip Studio Paint now and again. An artist friend actually gifted it to me, so I could finally step up from using MS Paint. I play Smash much better than I can draw though. I have a hard enough time making straight lines!

D

Deleted member

Cool, it looks really good. I'm not a good artist at all, but I try to doodle using Clip Studio Paint now and again. An artist friend actually gifted it to me, so I could finally step up from using MS Paint. I play Smash much better than I can draw though. I have a hard enough time making straight lines!
Thanks. This Bamboo Capture tablet I have really helped me a lot. Drawing on a mouse (from 2010 to late 2013) really sucked. I'm not the best artist in the world either, but I guess practicing works.

I'm planning to make this my next icon. I just have to redraw the character using a new art style in SAI, as the original sketch was drawn using Flipnote Studio 3D.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Thanks. This Bamboo Capture tablet I have really helped me a lot. Drawing on a mouse (from 2010 to late 2013) really sucked. I'm not the best artist in the world either, but I guess practicing works.

I'm planning to make this my next icon. I just have to redraw the character using a new art style in SAI, as the original sketch was drawn using Flipnote Studio 3D.
I know the pain of using mouse to draw. I can't afford a tablet, so mouse is all I can do for now unless I want to work in the traditional media I have. As much as I like working in pencil and ink, it's a bit harder than digital methinks.

I can't wait to see what the finished product of your next icon will be, I bet it will look pretty when it's done!

D

Deleted member

I know the pain of using mouse to draw. I can't afford a tablet, so mouse is all I can do for now unless I want to work in the traditional media I have. As much as I like working in pencil and ink, it's a bit harder than digital methinks.

I can't wait to see what the finished product of your next icon will be, I bet it will look pretty when it's done!
I see. This is an awful example on how somehting made with a mouse would look like. OC do not steal, lol. It's a pretty old picture, being made in late 2010.

I'll probably do the new icon in the coming weeks (or early June). Not sure, but it being an avatar doesn't make it a big deal to me. I don't use my Bamboo Capture much, opting for the simpler "pencil and paper" method instead when skeching.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
I see. This is an awful example on how somehting made with a mouse would look like. OC do not steal, lol. It's a pretty old picture, being made in late 2010.

I'll probably do the new icon in the coming weeks (or early June). Not sure, but it being an avatar doesn't make it a big deal to me. I don't use my Bamboo Capture much, opting for the simpler "pencil and paper" method instead when skeching.
That old picture is still better than my current ability! I agree though, mouse is very sub-optimal.

"Pencil and paper" method always works; I usually just dive right in without sketching, methinks I should have more of a process. As I said, I bet the finished product will be good!

I also hope I'm not bothering you too much with my pesky questions and such.

D

Deleted member

That old picture is still better than my current ability! I agree though, mouse is very sub-optimal.

"Pencil and paper" method always works; I usually just dive right in without sketching, methinks I should have more of a process. As I said, I bet the finished product will be good!

I also hope I'm not bothering you too much with my pesky questions and such.
Nah, it's actually fun talking about it. Why would it bother me? xD
That was my old Flight character. That's where I got my internet username from. After realizing he looked very much like :4sonic:, I decided to ditch the chaacter two years later, after trying to change his design (going as far as changing him to a human) to differ.

I usually don't have a progress when sketching. I just draw the character right away.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Nah, it's actually fun talking about it. Why would it bother me? xD
That was my old Flight character. That's where I got my internet username from. After realizing he looked very much like :4sonic:, I decided to ditch the chaacter two years later, after trying to change his design (going as far as changing him to a human) to differ.

I usually don't have a progress when sketching. I just draw the character right away.
It's always good to advance your styles and skills; I'd say the redesign and your current avatar shows the progress upwards, it's a neat design methinks, plus lots of green, although that might be because I just like the color green. It's also an interesting story for a username basing it off your character; I wish mine was as interesting.

I guess I do have one process when I sketch... I start drawing, think "this is hard," try a little bit more, then think "I give up, drawing is too hard," delete what I was working on, and go back to playing games. I never made anything I was really happy with myself, and I keep getting frustrated at it and myself. I still want to try to get better... I just gotta have vigilance I guess.

Sorry, I hope I'm not rambling, I tend to ramble sometimes and stop making sense.

D

Deleted member

It's always good to advance your styles and skills; I'd say the redesign and your current avatar shows the progress upwards, it's a neat design methinks, plus lots of green, although that might be because I just like the color green. It's also an interesting story for a username basing it off your character; I wish mine was as interesting.

I guess I do have one process when I sketch... I start drawing, think "this is hard," try a little bit more, then think "I give up, drawing is too hard," delete what I was working on, and go back to playing games. I never made anything I was really happy with myself, and I keep getting frustrated at it and myself. I still want to try to get better... I just gotta have vigilance I guess.

Sorry, I hope I'm not rambling, I tend to ramble sometimes and stop making sense.
I consider Aspyr to be a whole new character made from scratch. Having ditched the Flight character in late 2012, it wouldn't make sense to bring him back. Some people might come and say "he looks a lot like Dark Matter from Kirby", and while I acknowledge that, I never really thought about it when designing the new character. Lol, yeah, I toyed a lot with the color palette and settled on green from the start. It was originally gray for the head, yellow for the eyes, and blue for the jacket color. Green isn't my favorite color, though. I mostly tend to pick red-colored hardware (when available) for some reason. That still isn't my favorite color--- I have none.

I'm like that too. I give up when sketching, for the most part, but then I come back to the idea (which is pretty rare).

About my username, I made the Flight character in September. I wouldn't use his name as the username until late December. Users had to refer me by the account name (example: sparkboltx) before that. Those times were good. I came up with the idea of using that name, but for a YouTube group channel meant to take down hackers, trolls, and spammers (FlightDarkFantasy). Days later, I took it, wanting to fold everything I'm in under one single username.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
I consider Aspyr to be a whole new character made from scratch. Having ditched the Flight character in late 2012, it wouldn't make sense to bring him back. Some people might come and say "he looks a lot like Dark Matter from Kirby", and while I acknowledge that, I never really thought about it when designing the new character. Lol, yeah, I toyed a lot with the color palette and settled on green from the start. It was originally gray for the head, yellow for the eyes, and blue for the jacket color. Green isn't my favorite color, though. I mostly tend to pick red-colored hardware (when available) for some reason. That still isn't my favorite color--- I have none.

I'm like that too. I give up when sketching, for the most part, but then I come back to the idea (which is pretty rare).

About my username, I made the Flight character in September. I wouldn't use his name as the username until late December. Users had to refer me by the account name (example: sparkboltx) before that. Those times were good. I came up with the idea of using that name, but for a YouTube group channel meant to take down hackers, trolls, and spammers (FlightDarkFantasy). Days later, I took it, wanting to fold everything I'm in under one single username.
Dark Matter from Kirby? I guess they do look kinda similar, although I haven't played Kirby 64 in forever, so I didn't see it right away. My favorite color I would say is clear/translucent, but I guess that really isn't a color though. I tend to get green or clear green things. I really like my clear green N64, although it's starting to show its age. If only they made clear consoles anymore...

I guess I got confused on the Username, but still, sounds like you had quite a bit of thought going into it. "Taking down hackers, trolls and spammers..." sounds pretty cool to me. Mine happened because my keyboard jammed on the O key pretty much, and I like the letter Z, and slapped a random prefix to it. It was mostly an accident. The bright side is, nobody usually confuses me for somebody else because of how dumb mine is.

D

Deleted member

Dark Matter from Kirby? I guess they do look kinda similar, although I haven't played Kirby 64 in forever, so I didn't see it right away. My favorite color I would say is clear/translucent, but I guess that really isn't a color though. I tend to get green or clear green things. I really like my clear green N64, although it's starting to show its age. If only they made clear consoles anymore...

I guess I got confused on the Username, but still, sounds like you had quite a bit of thought going into it. "Taking down hackers, trolls and spammers..." sounds pretty cool to me. Mine happened because my keyboard jammed on the O key pretty much, and I like the letter Z, and slapped a random prefix to it. It was mostly an accident. The bright side is, nobody usually confuses me for somebody else because of how dumb mine is.
Oh, you have one of those "Funtastic" N64s? They look pretty cool. I only had the good old dark gray model. I didn't mind it. Unfortunately, it stopped working years later after purchase. Never got a replacement either.

Yeah, I along with a couple of friends decided to create FlightDarkFantasy for that sole reason, as the Groups feature jusr got removed at the time (we had a group made using that feature).We did take down troublemakers and all that, but it didn't last long. The account got two unfair "strikes" during February 2011, and I had to forcefully close it to avoid automatic termination. The main reason why I picked up the username is still the Flight character. At the time of FDF's creation, I was known as windboltx. I still remember everything.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Oh, you have one of those "Funtastic" N64s? They look pretty cool. I only had the good old dark gray model. I didn't mind it. Unfortunately, it stopped working years later after purchase. Never got a replacement either.

Yeah, I along with a couple of friends decided to create FlightDarkFantasy for that sole reason, as the Groups feature jusr got removed at the time (we had a group made using that feature).We did take down troublemakers and all that, but it didn't last long. The account got two unfair "strikes" during February 2011, and I had to forcefully close it to avoid automatic termination. The main reason why I picked up the username is still the Flight character. At the time of FDF's creation, I was known as windboltx. I still remember everything.
I had the old dark gray model too, we got it with Mario 64 when it first came out. I got the Clear Green one in the DK 64 bundle. It also came with a matching controller, the expansion pack, and the game. My clear green controller is definitely worse for wear; the wires are are being held in by scotch tape and little else at this point, but it still works and I still use it. I just like the aesthetic of clear consoles/controllers; they just look so cool.

YouTube groups must have been before I starting using YouTube regularly (I think I started watching things regularly late-2011/early-2012), I didn't know about that feature. But yeah, I know the bull crap that is YouTube's strike system. It has marred me aplenty when I try to put up gameplay videos from time to time. It's unfortunate that this bull crap strike system shuts down honest to goodness people. At least it sounds like an experience you remember fondly, and you got a shiny new handle/username out of if it!

D

Deleted member

I had the old dark gray model too, we got it with Mario 64 when it first came out. I got the Clear Green one in the DK 64 bundle. It also came with a matching controller, the expansion pack, and the game. My clear green controller is definitely worse for wear; the wires are are being held in by scotch tape and little else at this point, but it still works and I still use it. I just like the aesthetic of clear consoles/controllers; they just look so cool.

YouTube groups must have been before I starting using YouTube regularly (I think I started watching things regularly late-2011/early-2012), I didn't know about that feature. But yeah, I know the bull crap that is YouTube's strike system. It has marred me aplenty when I try to put up gameplay videos from time to time. It's unfortunate that this bull crap strike system shuts down honest to goodness people. At least it sounds like an experience you remember fondly, and you got a shiny new handle/username out of if it!
Talking about clear / transparent hardware, I used to have an Atomic Purple Game Boy Color. It was good for its time. But then it stopped working.

Yes, they were. Groups were removed by October 2010, if I recall correctly. I never got a strike in that site ever since that happened.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Talking about clear / transparent hardware, I used to have an Atomic Purple Game Boy Color. It was good for its time. But then it stopped working.

Yes, they were. Groups were removed by October 2010, if I recall correctly. I never got a strike in that site ever since that happened.
That Game Boy Color looked really cool; I really wanted one of those, but my parents got me the Game Gear back then, along with 50 bajillion batteries. I still like it though, and it still functions. They eventually got me a Lime Green Game Boy Color though so I could play Pokemon Blue, and later Gold, and the GBC still works too. Shame yours stopped working on ya.

The groups feature sounded like they neat, don't know why they got rid of it. I technically haven't gotten a Strike per se, just a lot of Copyright Claims, especially from Konami the time I played Metal Gear Solid 2. Eh, as long as they aren't strikes. I hope you continue to remain strike free in there (goodness knows those things never really go away) and that you still have contact with your former group members.

D

Deleted member

That Game Boy Color looked really cool; I really wanted one of those, but my parents got me the Game Gear back then, along with 50 bajillion batteries. I still like it though, and it still functions. They eventually got me a Lime Green Game Boy Color though so I could play Pokemon Blue, and later Gold, and the GBC still works too. Shame yours stopped working on ya.

The groups feature sounded like they neat, don't know why they got rid of it. I technically haven't gotten a Strike per se, just a lot of Copyright Claims, especially from Konami the time I played Metal Gear Solid 2. Eh, as long as they aren't strikes. I hope you continue to remain strike free in there (goodness knows those things never really go away) and that you still have contact with your former group members.
I suppose the Game Gear wasn't that bad. My GBC probably stopped working because it was getting old. I still talk to them, just not as much as I used to. Everyone pretty much moved on. They all went on to do their own stuff. I'm strike free as of now, and I wouldn't really care if I get one as I stopped using YouTube (and DeviantAr) regularly when the year started.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
I suppose the Game Gear wasn't that bad. My GBC probably stopped working because it was getting old. I still talk to them, just not as much as I used to. Everyone pretty much moved on. They all went on to do their own stuff. I'm strike free as of now, and I wouldn't really care if I get one as I stopped using YouTube (and DeviantAr) regularly when the year started.
I really like my Game Gear, I just wish I got more games for it. I played Sonic 2, Chaos, and Triple Trouble a lot, along with NBA Jam. I'm glad I got the game boy though, Pokemon is a thing I quite enjoy.

It's good that the strikes are off your record. I know those things take forever to go away. It reminds me I haven't been on my DeviantART account in forever either. I don't know if I want to go back on it honestly.

D

Deleted member

I really like my Game Gear, I just wish I got more games for it. I played Sonic 2, Chaos, and Triple Trouble a lot, along with NBA Jam. I'm glad I got the game boy though, Pokemon is a thing I quite enjoy.

It's good that the strikes are off your record. I know those things take forever to go away. It reminds me I haven't been on my DeviantART account in forever either. I don't know if I want to go back on it honestly.
I tested those games (except NBA Jam) in both Sonic Adventure DX and in Gems Collection. They aren't bad. I played almost all of the main series Pokémon games but I really suck at them. And yeah, I guess. I pretty much get on DA once a day or in a week, depending whether I feel like it or not.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
I tested those games (except NBA Jam) in both Sonic Adventure DX and in Gems Collection. They aren't bad. I played almost all of the main series Pokémon games but I really suck at them. And yeah, I guess. I pretty much get on DA once a day or in a week, depending whether I feel like it or not.
The Sonic Adventure DX versions are good ports, plus you can actually see what you're doing too as opposed to on the Game Gear. The SA DX Game Gear games also had a weird feature where 2 people could play at the same time and it gave split screens. I suppose it was meant for Sonic Drift, but it works for all of them I believe; P2 just has to push start.

I started with Gen 1 Pokemon, and I pretty much suck at it. I just can't be bothered to make a super competitive team because of how time consuming it is. I usually just pick a group of 6 pokemon I like and use them. The only thing that keeps me from losing every time is that I get stupid lucky. I did a full 6v6 Single Battle at Lv 100 against a friend in X & Y one time, and I got about 15 critical hits and all of my low (less than 100) percent accuracy attacks hit (I did at least 20 of those). He was frustrated at me, but it was funny at the same time.

I guess I should actually bother to check my DA once in a while. Maybe something neat could be there...

D

Deleted member

The Sonic Adventure DX versions are good ports, plus you can actually see what you're doing too as opposed to on the Game Gear. The SA DX Game Gear games also had a weird feature where 2 people could play at the same time and it gave split screens. I suppose it was meant for Sonic Drift, but it works for all of them I believe; P2 just has to push start.

I started with Gen 1 Pokemon, and I pretty much suck at it. I just can't be bothered to make a super competitive team because of how time consuming it is. I usually just pick a group of 6 pokemon I like and use them. The only thing that keeps me from losing every time is that I get stupid lucky. I did a full 6v6 Single Battle at Lv 100 against a friend in X & Y one time, and I got about 15 critical hits and all of my low (less than 100) percent accuracy attacks hit (I did at least 20 of those). He was frustrated at me, but it was funny at the same time.

I guess I should actually bother to check my DA once in a while. Maybe something neat could be there...
I see. I didn't know about the split screen feature. I was never good at Pokémon to begin with. It was kinda tough to play (I don't even know why people claim it's so easy to play). I kept losing so much that I gave up in every single game, and called it quits after trying out X/Y. Meh. But it's good to see you get lucky on that. lol

It's up to you. I log in to my YouTube and DA accounts once in a week or in a day, like I said before.. but nothing really hype-worthy happens. So it's a waste of a time, kind of. xD

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
I see. I didn't know about the split screen feature. I was never good at Pokémon to begin with. It was kinda tough to play (I don't even know why people claim it's so easy to play). I kept losing so much that I gave up in every single game, and called it quits after trying out X/Y. Meh. But it's good to see you get lucky on that. lol

It's up to you. I log in to my YouTube and DA accounts once in a week or in a day, like I said before.. but nothing really hype-worthy happens. So it's a waste of a time, kind of. xD
I know the Split Screen on the Game Gear games works in the GameCube version of Sonic Adventure DX, not sure on the others though.

Pokemon is a lot to learn. It's all about type matches and stuff. I know the Metagame and how to build competitive pokemon teams in each generation, but it's just bothersome to do. My one competitive team I have is still in my Pokemon Black file, and I only competed in one tournament (Double Battle format). I ended up losing in Top 8 ( I think my final placement was 7th out of a field of around 64 players), and it pretty much killed my drive to do competitive Pokemon anymore, but I still keep up on it to see what's up. If you want to give Pokemon another chance, and you don't have to, but I can give you a crash course in all the mechanics and nuance if you're interested, but again, only if you want to. I can help make the Single Player potion at least a bit more bearable.

But yeah, maybe I should stop clogging up this thread with my nonsense.

I was wondering if maybe if you wanted to sometime we could play some Smash matches while we talk over Skype or something, or just talk if you feel like it. I have both the 3DS and Wii U Smash, so I can do either. I don't know if I will be entertaining to play with or talk with, but I can try my best.

D

Deleted member

I know the Split Screen on the Game Gear games works in the GameCube version of Sonic Adventure DX, not sure on the others though.

Pokemon is a lot to learn. It's all about type matches and stuff. I know the Metagame and how to build competitive pokemon teams in each generation, but it's just bothersome to do. My one competitive team I have is still in my Pokemon Black file, and I only competed in one tournament (Double Battle format). I ended up losing in Top 8 ( I think my final placement was 7th out of a field of around 64 players), and it pretty much killed my drive to do competitive Pokemon anymore, but I still keep up on it to see what's up. If you want to give Pokemon another chance, and you don't have to, but I can give you a crash course in all the mechanics and nuance if you're interested, but again, only if you want to. I can help make the Single Player potion at least a bit more bearable.

But yeah, maybe I should stop clogging up this thread with my nonsense.

I was wondering if maybe if you wanted to sometime we could play some Smash matches while we talk over Skype or something, or just talk if you feel like it. I have both the 3DS and Wii U Smash, so I can do either. I don't know if I will be entertaining to play with or talk with, but I can try my best.
Sure, I have Skype. No voice / video calls though. I only do instant messaging. I have both Smash Bros. games as well. I don't do competitive Pokémon. It's even harder to play it like that than the casual manner. One day (in 2011), I tested Pokémon Online with some dude, and a YouTube botter told me I sucked at it. While that didn't stop me from doing stuff, he was right. I ain't interested on playing the games right now, but thanks. And I see. My Wii can't read discs anymore, so I probably won't be able to try out the feature (split-screen).

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
Sure, I have Skype. No voice / video calls though. I only do instant messaging. I have both Smash Bros. games as well. I don't do competitive Pokémon. It's even harder to play it like that than the casual manner. One day (in 2011), I tested Pokémon Online with some dude, and a YouTube botter told me I sucked at it. While that didn't stop me from doing stuff, he was right. I ain't interested on playing the games right now, but thanks. And I see. My Wii can't read discs anymore, so I probably won't be able to try out the feature (split-screen).
Alright, cool. I usually prefer voice chat so I don't have to stop to type and can talk while playing, but text only is fine too. Whichever is good for you. At least Skype will ping me promptly when I get messages and tell when not to bother people when they're offline or DND so I can pay attention easier.

My Skype name is ThatZooooooooo, when you get around to it. I have my real name set in Skype, so it might come up as Douglas Carter, just to avoid confusion. It's the exact same Metal Sonic avatar, so I should be easy to find, I hope.

And I didn't expect you to want to do competitive Pokemon, I was just elaborating on that I was seasoned at the games and could provide strategies, at least enough to get through a casual playthrough.

Also, sucks about the Wii. Mine is slow as crap at reading discs and sometimes freezes, but it gets there.

D

Deleted member

Also, sucks about the Wii. Mine is slow as crap at reading discs and sometimes freezes, but it gets there.
The disc slot no longer works as of January 2014. I just play WiiWare and Virtual Console games in it now.

ThatZooooooooo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThatZooooooooo
3DS FC
3093-7071-8925
The disc slot no longer works as of January 2014. I just play WiiWare and Virtual Console games in it now.
That's rough. At least on the bright side Wiis should be super cheap by now if you need another one, and ya can still play your games!

Top Bottom