• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An epic Ganondorf video/rate my Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
This topic has two points:

1. To share with everyone what I consider to be the most epic 2 VS. 2 game of all time, and I am posting this on the Ganondorf board because I believe it is fair to say that the Great King of Evil himself is largely responsible for how epic this battle is.
2. To get other Ganondorf players to rate, critique, and comment on the way I play Ganondorf.

Here is the video:

Enjoy :)

Watulio

Smash Cadet
A tip for when someone like that falco is staying near the edge while you recover. Hold down until ganondorf does the smack from his up b, it'll throw em away so you can safely get up the ledge.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Fairly certain this is a better thread for you to receive feedback rather than posting on a new thread:
Here

Also, I was watching 1 minute in and I already saw all these aerial wizard kicks. A bit too predictable, imo. Plus, you're hitting with the weak hitbox of it. You're giving too much time for your opponent to realize what you're up to.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Locking this just for tidiness's sake. The link Xinc gave is where we keep al our videos. :colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom