• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An aesthetic suggestion

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I absolutely adore the fact that Toonie has the Young Link Melee taunt. I just had an idea about it though. Instead of being milk, why not make it Wind Waker's Elixir Soup? It'd just be a simple recolor and would make it all the more like him. =) If you wanted to take it one step further though, you could make him glow for a couple seconds after the taunt ended, just like in the game.

Thanks for reading this!

TheKittyloaf

Smash Cadet
Double damage until you take damage. Just like in Windwaker :D
Also, makes sense because everyone knows that's secretly what squirtle's special taunt sunglasses do.

SnatoWhato

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see a color skin.. is that what they call it? Color skin? color option? Well I think you know what I mean.. I'd like to see a color option that looks like A Link to the Past Link. Like, it'd still be Toon Link.. but he'd have the purple hat, the red mail with green sleeves, maybe the pink hair, and the mirror shield? I don't know, it'd be a nice reference to that great game in my opinion. Since OoT was the first Link in the entire series in 64, and he was changed into Twilight Princess style.. He even has a White Tunic now to kind of reference the first game.. So Toon Link having the Red Mail from LttP would be a real treat for me to see.

Oh and I also think the soup idea is good. :3

EDIT: So I've been going crazy with texture hacks and modding Brawl/Project M with a bunch of different stuff, and among the many things I found, I actually found a neat LttP pack containing skins with all three mails from that game for Toon Link. They look fantastic. The only problem I have is with the Mirror Shield.. it doesn't look very mirror-y. But its a minor flaw and I still REALLY enjoy those skins.

Top Bottom