• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo - Who's your Toughest? Favorite?

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Hey Amiibo Trainers, Who is your strongest amiibo? Who's your Favorite?

Also, Why not share what your amiibo's stats and equipment are?

Personally, I love Olimar- but good lord He'll never get good.
and for my Strongest? Overall its Gotta be my Mario, hes got balanced stats with Trade-off Defense,
Improved Air-Defense, and Explosive Shield- but he makes up for all the defense as hes a very offensive amiibo.

But what about YOU guys? who's your strongest? Who's your Favorite?
Amiiboobs.jpg

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't have the strongest amiibo yet. But my most favorite amiibos are Shulk and Rosalina.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
My favorite has to be my Ganon amiibo. I beefed him up. To give you an idea, he starts every match with 30% to get more attack. One match, I started by dashing at him for a dash grab, but he side tilted (Sparta kicked) me and then our damage was even. His smash attacks can do around 50 or 60 uncharged and I haven't even tested his Warlock punch yet. But, he is slow, and he loses to all my other amiibos. My best amiibo is my Kirby. He has pretty balanced stats with improved ground jumps, air defense, and air attack. He destroys anyone I put him up against most of the time. That and he's my oldest and has had the most time to train.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
I have 38 different amiibos and every time I've ever done a tournament with them (4 so far), Link or Mega Man has won. (2/2) They're all above level 40 also. So I guess one of those, lol

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
Strongest is a tie between Pac-Man and Wario. They win almost every match they are part of. My favorite, though, is definitely Kirby. He was my first amiibo, and he is a great training partner, too.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
"Shroomed", my Doc Amiibo, is the strongest in 1v1. I specifically trained it on a stage that prevents any CPU from moving. I used all the attacks I waned him to use, and I used combos. And general Doc stuff (Down tilt to up tilts). I have trouble with it because I have trained it to be a counter to my mains. He is currently my training buddy. I want to use Diddy to do this. I also need Sheik.

Last edited:

FairyGardens435

Smash Cadet
NNID
FAIRYWARS98
3DS FC
2810-1101-1258
So far I only have Pikachu and Luigi, but Pikachu is the stronger one, being level 50. Luigi is somewhere in the 40`s.

I can't choose favorites...yet.

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I need to find a Fox Amiibo (why, well for obvious reasons) but if nothing else, a nice conversation piece. I can't find one of him though, both at Walmart and Toys R'Us.

That'd probably be the only Amiibo I'd get, unless a Wolf one was released.

Last edited:

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
I need to find a Fox Amiibo (why, well for obvious reasons) but if nothing else, a nice conversation piece. I can't find one of him though, both at Walmart and Toys R'Us
Couldn't find one at the Best Buy Restocks? last time I went to best buy, there were like a million foxes there.

Also, I'm pretty sure fox will get another restock next year when StarFox Zero lands, speaking of which, I wonder what the Fox and Falco amiibos will do for the game.

Top Bottom