• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amelia in SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Amelia
Amelia.png

Universe: Fire Emblem
First Appearance: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Likelihood: 20%

Moveset:

Standard Special - Lance Stab

Side Special - Lance Slash

Up Special - Lance Uppercut

Down Special - Lance Block

Final Smash - Final Stab

Details;
Size: Same as Marth
Weight: A bit lighter than Samus
Unlockability: Starter
Kirby Hat: Amelia's Hair
Victory Theme: Fire Emblem Victory Theme

Why she would make a great character;
Smash needs more female characters
Smash needs more weapons other than swords
She would make a great addition to the roster

Why she is unlikely;
She is not a main protagonist of any game
She is just a misc fire emblem character
Sacred stones will lose relevancy
It is so unlikely that Amelia has more importance over misc fire emblem characters

;) Any suggestions leave it down in the comments and I will respond to your comments ;)

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Uhm, what's up with the picture? Why not use this picture?

Or...

Or, ha, this:

Holy crap, she gets seriously decked out in armor.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing really special about her compared to the other dozens of Fire Emblem characters... perhaps you should make an argument for her in the original post and give some more background information?

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
Uhm, what's up with the picture? Why not use this picture?

Or...

Or, ha, this:

Holy crap, she gets seriously decked out in armor.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing really special about her compared to the other dozens of Fire Emblem characters... perhaps you should make an argument for her in the original post and give some more background information?
Well I tried to make a smash bros styled Amelia and I picked Amelia because she is a great character (Smash needs more females and Smash need mor characters that would use weapons other than swords) Amelia would be a perfect choice for that

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I laughed a bit too much when I saw the picture in the OP. I certainly wasn't expecting a picture like that. :laugh:

Chances are nil, sadly enough. A side character from an old Fire Emblem game is a long shot.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
At first i thought this was a fanfic character. :laugh:

Thats mostly because i'm not much of a Fire Emblem guy.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Am I the only one that knew which Amelia this thread was referring to?

Sort of. Whenever I see a vague, potentially European sounding name with no context on these forums I immediately assume it's a random Fire Emblem character.

Hong

The Strongest
That first picture is nightmare fuel. Why would you do that. ._.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
On the series side, Amelia's inclusion is null and void. Fire Emblem has to deal with having a ginormous cast like Pokemon does, and only a select handful of those characters are worthy enough to be included or even speculated to be in a Smash game. If you could please explain how she would differentiate herself from the top contenders considered for SSB4, then it may serve some justice. Because Chrom and Lucina can also utilize lance-type weapons through their linear class promotion from Lord.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Why she would make a great character;
Smash needs more female characters
Smash needs more weapons other than swords
She would make a great addition to the roster
yeah im gonna say these arent really good reasons.
1. No character should be added simply for being female. this is a game of all stars and the sad truth is that there arent that many prominent females at Nintendos disposal. and frankly in a series like Fire Emblem there are just more men who have a larger fanbase, are more prominent to their respective game, and frankly just rep the series better. regardless there are WAY better female reps out there.
2. there are more prominent Nintendo characters, even within Fire Emblem, that use weapons other than swords. Palutena, Krystal, Andy come to mind. and theres nothing wrong with swords as long as the characters are presenting in a unique way. which, with the exception of Roy, they have been thus far.
3. subjective. not much to say beyond that.

D

Deleted member

I thought this thread was going to be about trying to get someone's character in SSB4! Hahaha... Why would you post a pic like that? ;-;

There are many other Fire Emblem characters more deserving than her, so I don't see that she has much of a chance. :/

Hong

The Strongest
Now let's be fair, here.

If we wanted a GBA-style General in Smash Bros and you asked everyone who it should be, most would say Amelia.

That said, while the Generals in the GBA games were really cool (best in the series, in terms of look and animation), they are certainly not something that could offer fun gameplay. Maybe as a boss or something.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Sorry, bud. She's a badass, but she's uh... She's less likely than Owain. Or Tharja. Or about 200 other characters. That still puts her ahead of at least another 500 Fire Emblem characters, but uh... Yeah. Maybe if Sakurai was really high. And I mean like, Keith Richards levels of being high. Maybe she'd be in the top 50 for Fire Emblem characters, in that case. It's uh... Not lookin' too good, amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom