• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ame$ (Jiggs) vs. MUGG (Falco) : plz rate my jiggs

Duha

Smash Journeyman
when fighting falco at 40 or so percent you got a grab up throw rest that should have been an easy stock

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
when fighting falco at 40 or so percent you got a grab up throw rest that should have been an easy stock
well I dont think its really that easy falco can shot faggy lazers and use attacks like d-air and f-smash to kill jigg and at 40% the grab up-throw is easier to DI out of. IMO

Duha

Smash Journeyman
chap is teaching me so listen to him more but i got 40% upthrow rest a few times you just got to do the upthrow fast so it is harder to react and DI.

I hate falco i was just saying that would have been an easy stock if he got the rest off.
Falco is not easy cause of gay laser especially in the middle of your jump when it hits you now that sucks

Top Bottom