• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ambitions as a Plumber; A Mario FAQ

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah. Autocanceling is VERY important with Mario. Makes uair chains quicker, makes bair camping easier, makes it so you can second jump out of short hopped aerials, and autocanceled dairs work wonders.

Autocannceling where it at.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You full jump a dair and time it to hit them and still finish before you hit the ground.

Thats how you apply autocancelled dair.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Well, we're also near the same age so............

Well you could come down here. LoL
Maybe we'll meet at a tourney sometime. (If I ever get a chance to go to one. Lol)
BUT, we can ditto on Brawl when it comes out. Providing I have a Wii by then.XD

-PM-

Smash Ace
LoL we are completely in the same bout except iv been to One tourney and i had to walk with two of my friends lol

let met guess you don't have any rides like me right lol

and i don't have a Wii yet either =/

mario-man

Smash Lord
Well, yeah that's kinda it. Plus I'm a little behind in school(homeschooled) so it'd be hard to get the time. Not to mention the money..............

But that'll all change pretty soon.

Anyways, if I wanted a ride, I could get my license.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Eggz RULEZ!!!

I'm not eager at all to get a license. I'm not trying to grow up too fast. I'll have to do it sooner or later though...........

-PM-

Smash Ace
well thank you but i think we should stop with all the OWNAGE spam on this thread

Eggz and Maelstrom Mario help thread

we are in no way what so ever contributing to this thread PMs? =]

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hey guys lets make the last 2 pages spam k?

oh wait looks like you are all way ahead of me my bad.

mario-man is from cincy? thats VERY interesting

i'm a bengals fan muhself.

mario-man

Smash Lord
hey guys lets make the last 2 pages spam k?

oh wait looks like you are all way ahead of me my bad.

mario-man is from cincy? thats VERY interesting

i'm a bengals fan muhself.
Oh really........
That's interesting. I suppose you have to have SOMEBODY to root for since the Redskins aren't that good........Oh,oh, better not go there.XD

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Do you guys know any good combos do beat Fox, Peach, and Doc?
Chaingrab, utilt and u-air fox to death. Combo Doc like you'd combo anyone else (I.E. SHABWD's, u-airs, utilts and D-air. Capitalize with dsmash or fsmash). Peach.....choose a different character...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Pretty sure they said it would come out this month. I can't wait either.

Eggz, me need ta see ze cumbo vidyo uf yore Mirao. im strantig ta liek Fxo oot mech. I knead ze hulp uf yore sikllz ta isnipre me aigan. LoL

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Could someone help me out peaz? I just want to know if there are any other uses for the Mario Tornado (however situational they may be) other than for recovery. Maybe for juggling floaties or something? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Chaingrab, utilt and u-air fox to death. Combo Doc like you'd combo anyone else (I.E. SHABWD's, u-airs, utilts and D-air. Capitalize with dsmash or fsmash). Peach.....choose a different character...
Lol, wow....so it's really that impossible for Mario to beat a Peach? No wonder I got owned so bad when I went to that biweekly with Iori XD.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol, wow....so it's really that impossible for Mario to beat a Peach? No wonder I got owned so bad when I went to that biweekly with Iori XD.
Nah, it's just a very annoying match-up because peach out-prioritizes most of Mario's approaches. She has a weird weight as well so she's hard to combo...But the fight isn't anywhere near impossible :)

Gypsy Lee, I'm sure the tornado can be used to combo or something..I just have no idea when or how to use it myself, lol.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Nah, it's just a very annoying match-up because peach out-prioritizes most of Mario's approaches. She has a weird weight as well so she's hard to combo...But the fight isn't anywhere near impossible :)

Gypsy Lee, I'm sure the tornado can be used to combo or something..I just have no idea when or how to use it myself, lol.
Ah, so it's not hopeless. To bad I don't live around any Peach players...I could use some practice.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Seahawks stink too. LoL At least, I think they do..........

Bengals FTW

(Also Reds FTW) w00t swept Arizona goin into the all-star break. Also, 4 game winning streaks FTW. LoL

mario-man

Smash Lord
Is that hard to learn?? I've tried a few times, but failed MISERABLY. LOL

Top Bottom