• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

amazon prime

what did you get

• yeah, i got the ladybugs

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no, i did not get the ladybugs

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
what did you get

i have ordered this 5 separate times and sent them to my least favorite local smashers except for one which went to my dad because i never see him anymore

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I have been watching and waiting for the new 3ds to go on sale. when it does, $0.03 off. NORMAL PRICE: $199.99 and why live ladybugs of all things?

Last edited:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Real ladybugs online wow didn't know you can bugs on the internet. Kinda of a local pickup thing maybe.Why not go to a pet shop of something of that caliber now a lizard that's something you really want.

I'm more of a eBay person but maybe in the future ill try amazon.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Garbage sale was very disappoint.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Yes, to having Amazon Prime.

No, to sending folks boxes full of live ladybugs (I'd likely set the entire box on fire out of panic from the MASSIVE amount of bugs offered).

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
just impulse bought my 6th package 😜😜 we eatin good soon! 😋😋😳 lmk what you guys are buying this christmas!

Top Bottom