• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Ever played a game with the most amazing cheat code, you kept playing more and more till you couldn't get any more?

Well, a few years back, when I first played The Sims, I loved it, I played it so much, I was so excited when I found the money cheat code, then you could create the biggest mansion your lot could handle, those were the days... By the way, the cheat code is (Press Ctrl, Alt, and C, then when the cheat code bar pops up, type klapaucius, and add !;!; as much as you want afterwards for more money.)

Also, since this topic has to do with cheat codes, post your cheat codes here or request them, so several topics don't get created about them, this could be the official Smash Boards cheats topic, sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom