• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only smasher around Navarre, Crestview and Fort Walton?

RAM

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get into Brawl since the Melee scene was kinda dead in my small town to begin with but don't get enough play time ( maybe once a week) I know there's a few smashers that play Brawl in the Fort Walton area like Meltdown, but have'nt heard from them in months. Was wondering if there are any lurkers or anything on the boards that play in the small part of Florida such as myself like Crestview, Fort Walton and Navarre.

It's hard to get any better when u can't get enough exp :(

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Poor Ram..Just stick to ruse holy benaji dan and manko..You play them enough and you will be pro in no time lol

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
Dude no way, I have family that lives in the panhandle, and my dad teaches and coaches football at crestview high school, any I have grandparents in fort walton beach and shalimar, I make it down there a few times, id be glad to get some games in with you.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Just pick MK and learn some combinations. It'll take you like 5 minutes to master. Same with any technique in that game ;D.

Top Bottom