• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only G&W main?

Calvin Holmes

Smash Rookie
Because seriously, I have never encountered another person who mains Game & Watch. I've seen more people who main Ganondorf than him, and he's 2 tiers worse!

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Yeah...it is all preference. Some players choose their main based on their favorite series of games, style of play, etc. But in terms of higher levels of play many Smashers prefer top- and high-tier characters and :4gaw: doesn't fit in that category, sadly. Still, there are other G&W users out there such as Regi. So worry not; all characters here have a sizeable playerbase.

Calvin Holmes

Smash Rookie
Yeah...it is all preference. Some players choose their main based on their favorite series of games, style of play, etc. But in terms of higher levels of play many Smashers prefer top- and high-tier characters and :4gaw: doesn't fit in that category, sadly. Still, there are other G&W users out there such as Regi. So worry not; all characters here have a sizeable playerbase.
n

Now that you mention him, I bet it be fun to have a Game & Watch mirror match with Regi. Granted, I'd get smoked by him easily, but it'd be fun to play if I can make some strong headway.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
I am a 100% Mr. Game & Watch main. He's my favorite character to play as, imo! :)

Top Bottom