• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternative Costumes / Bye-Bye Dr. Mario?

InVaDeR GiRtEnKz NaP

Smash Journeyman
I was watching a video and noticed that Mario was using the FLUDD. Then I thought to myself "Gee, that'd be pretty weird to see Dr. Mario using that." Which led to me thinking that Dr. Mario could be thrown into brawl as an alternative costume.

I would like to see Tanooki Mario as well. Maybe even the frog and the hammer bro mario.

Seeing this could be possible as Samus' alternative costume doesn't only change the color but the overall costume as well (for the Fusion Suit)

iunno I'm bored

InVaDeR GiRtEnKz NaP

Smash Journeyman
1. That has nothing to do with anything
2. Says who?
3. Yeah that's what I said, but I thought it changed more than the costume, not just the colors

They failed pretty bad at getting this out of it:

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
Here are some recolours that i found (they are probably fake though, But you may as well check them out):

BOWSER

KING DEDEDE

DIDDY KONG

DONKEY KONG

ICE CLIMBERS

META KNIGHT

POKe'MON TRAINER

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

YOSHI

As i said before these are not mine they are just recolours that i found.
Jacobcc

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Those are fan recolors and they have nothing to do with the topic about Dr. Mario being an Alt Costume. So I have no clue where you're getting at, no offense. :/

FrozenHero

Smash Rookie
Well I'd be fine with Dr.Mario as a color change as long as he shoots the vitamins instead of fireballs and kept what little differences he had from Mario. Hell, if they did that with all the clones I'd be more than happy.

Arteen

Smash Lord
1. Nobody really thinks Dr. Mario will return anyway.
2. Only Wario gets alternate costumes.
3. Samus already has a Fusion Suit color change.
2. Remember, "up until now." We can't be too sure.
3. Samus' Fusion Suit wouldn't work in Brawl. Remember her final smash; her body armor falls apart and can be thrown. The Fusion Suit can't fall apart like that.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Why do we NEED other people to have costumes? BE HAPPY WITH WARIO.
come on, it'll be more fun if other has Alt costume. Snake can has his Old Snake or Big Boss Alt costume. Pokemon Trainer could have the Female PokeTrainer Alt costume, what's the big deal

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
Could happen. I loved playin Doctor Mario over normal Mario for whatever reason. it'd make me feel at home

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
"Up until now" was actually ambiguous. "Wario alone is special" is not. Could it change? Possibly, but as of the latest knowledge, Wario is the only one with a costume change.

2. Remember, "up until now." We can't be too sure.
3. Samus' Fusion Suit wouldn't work in Brawl. Remember her final smash; her body armor falls apart and can be thrown. The Fusion Suit can't fall apart like that.
2. No, I've forgotten... [/sarcasm]. "Wario alone is special" has no alternate meaning. Key word: alone.
3. That's what I said. She has a Fusion Suit color change, but it's not the real one.

War Raichu

Smash Apprentice
using "Wario alone is special" as an argument against alt costumes lost all credibility when "Up until now" was debunked by Ness' return

Top Bottom