• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Stages in Classic Mode was a bad idea

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Personally I feel that the brawl version of stages like norfair and other stages like spear pillar to be added to classic mode is a terrible idea. It defeats the fun of beating Classic Mode on Intense, where rather than defeating the mode through skill, you or the opponent are haxed by the effect of the stage. I hope this gets changed in a future release.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
It's like you've never played classic mode before

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
It's like you've never played classic mode before
Xermo please, what I meant was I liked how it was on 3.5 as it had less dangerous stages. Like it was kinda a unique classic mode which was good, compared to the brawl ones and stuff where you get haxed by the stage. This update just brought that back :/
Idk though, just my opinion :|

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Even if pm had the distinction of featuring non-hazardous stages for the most part, other factors like items were still openly available.
Even then, the only disruptive alts are vwarioware, vnorfair and new pork (spear pillar is literally taking back it's original slot). It's a small pot to be choosing from.

Top Bottom