• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate stages and other questions I have

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Hold L. It tells you this on the stage selection screen.

AlexioLucario

Smash Rookie
So it does. Shows how observant I am...

Another question: wasn't there a way to get Squirtle to put on shades? If so, how?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You do the taunt where he backflips (up-taunt I think) and press the A or B button (it's one or the other, I forget) when he lands.

AlexioLucario

Smash Rookie
But wait, there's more: How do you get Lucario to throw a big Aura Sphere from overhead? I see the CPU do it and I get jealous.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
But wait, there's more: How do you get Lucario to throw a big Aura Sphere from overhead? I see the CPU do it and I get jealous.
When you have an aura charge (his hands will pulsate and leave a feint after trail) press the special move button and A at the same time. All of his specials have powered up versions by pressing the A button along with the input.

Top Bottom