• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alternate Colours/Costume discussions

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
When you have pimp purple Dedede. There is not much more you could ask for...
I´ll see if I can come back later with some ideas.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Warning Received
Dedede with a tuxedo color scheme, and maybe a reverse tuxedo color scheme? Or at least one where's black instead of blue like an actual penguin; the color of his suit wouldn't matter.

Last edited:
We kind of have one with the Final Smash discussion, since most of Dedede's costumes would also make great Final Smashes.

Masked Dedede

and possessed Dedede

could be great alt costumes, but would also be great final smashes

Now Sleep walking Dedede

Would be a easy alt on it's own. Give him the aura and keep his eyes closed. Him floating off the ground when he runs would be an amazing touch, but that sounds like way too much work for an alt.

I would prefer it if Possessed Dedede was his final smash, while Masked Dedede is his alt costume. But I would gladly take a Possessed Dedede costume. That would be sick.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Masked Dedede. Any costume with masks get my approval.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
classic dedede! (the one that has a picture of himself doing a peace sign on the back of the cape instead of the two fingers doing the peace sign which i mistook for rabbits ears when i first saw them)

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Welp, according to the people who have played the demo, there is no Masked Dedede costume. How disappointing.

Not to sound like a hopeless dreamer, but seeing how sporadic the costumes are in the event (some characters have awesome alts while other obvious characters have none) I think we will have some unlockable alts in this game.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8

Favourite Colour? Dedede got some great ones this time.

Top Bottom