• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alright...

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
:ness:
So I've been lurking here quite a bit for the last couple of days, mostly over at the leak threads. Made this account a while back and I barely ever logged in, but after seeing the type of people here, I feel more comfortable to actually engage myself here. Just hope I'm not to late for an introduction, lol.

I've been a Smash Bros. fan ever since I first got my hands on the original game. Oh, the memories... But I am ashamed to say I never owned a copy of Melee... nor a Gamecube...

I bought Brawl as one of the first games for my Wii, and I was really happy to finally get back into this series. Now fast-forwarding to the present, I am now highly anticipating the new Smash Bros., which has been grabbing my attention for the longest.

As much as I'd like to discuss about the games themselves, I'm more so looking forward meeting the people here. So I look forward to chatting/discussing with you guys. :yeahboi:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Never to late for an introduction, nice of you to come out of hiding :)

I take it that the characters in your sig are the ones you're most interested in using?

Morbi

Scavenger
:ness:
So I've been lurking here quite a bit for the last couple of days, mostly over at the leak threads. Made this account a while back and I barely ever logged in, but after seeing the type of people here, I feel more comfortable to actually engage myself here. Just hope I'm not to late for an introduction, lol.

I've been a Smash Bros. fan ever since I first got my hands on the original game. Oh, the memories... But I am ashamed to say I never owned a copy of Melee... nor a Gamecube...

I bought Brawl as one of the first games for my Wii, and I was really happy to finally get back into this series. Now fast-forwarding to the present, I am now highly anticipating the new Smash Bros., which has been grabbing my attention for the longest.

As much as I'd like to discuss about the games themselves, I'm more so looking forward meeting the people here. So I look forward to chatting/discussing with you guys. :yeahboi:
Welcome, Sleepy.

I still have yet to make my introduction; Hokori is correct (Hokori is always right), it is never too late!

Just curious, why did you decide to skip Melee? It seems as though there may have been a reason, given those crocodile tears. :troll:

Nice to meet you, my name is Morbid. Well, actually, that is not my name at all! Nevertheless, we just had our first discussion together. I am going to mark this on my calendar.

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
I take it that the characters in your sig are the ones you're most interested in using?
You are correct to assume that! The line-up is looking really solid, but I'm hyped the most for these guys! Ness would be there too if were revealed already... :sadsheep:
Welcome, Sleepy.

I still have yet to make my introduction; Hokori is correct (Hokori is always right), it is never too late!

Just curious, why did you decide to skip Melee? It seems as though there may have been a reason, given those crocodile tears. :troll:

Nice to meet you, my name is Morbid. Well, actually, that is not my name at all! Nevertheless, we just had our first discussion together. I am going to mark this on my calendar.
Thanks for the welcome, @Morbid! You better come out and introduce yourself as well, then. :denzel:

I never got into Melee simply because of the fact that I never owned a Gamecube. I'm just hoping the Nintendo releases a Gamecube VC so I can play the games I missed out on that generation.

Please do cherish this discussion forever. :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
You are correct to assume that! The line-up is looking really solid, but I'm hyped the most for these guys! Ness would be there too if were revealed already... :sadsheep:

Thanks for the welcome, @Morbid! You better come out and introduce yourself as well, then. :denzel:

I never got into Melee simply because of the fact that I never owned a Gamecube. I'm just hoping the Nintendo releases a Gamecube VC so I can play the games I missed out on that generation.

Please do cherish this discussion forever. :troll:
Oh, indeed. I intend on finally introducing myself on my birthday which is the 12th of August. So very shortly, if you are interested... that is (it is going to be long and boring about how I got into Smash and my interests).

You could always play Melee on your Wii ('tis what I did before my Wii was destroyed by life) as that console is backwards compatible. You had better get to it, boy! Well, I am waiting. :shades:

I will cherish this discussion forever... through eternity. Even after my death, I will remember. :surprised:

Sleepy_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarrKnight
3DS FC
4639-9220-1156
Welcome, Sleepy Icarus!
Thanks for the welcome, @Flight.
Oh, indeed. I intend on finally introducing myself on my birthday which is the 12th of August. So very shortly, if you are interested... that is (it is going to be long and boring about how I got into Smash and my interests).

You could always play Melee on your Wii ('tis what I did before my Wii was destroyed by life) as that console is backwards compatible. You had better get to it, boy! Well, I am waiting. :shades:
I'll be sure to wish you a Happy Birthday, then. Hope you have great one.

Eh, I know I can play it on my Wii, but I'm more invested on my Wii U right now. Maybe some day, but I don't see it happening soon.

Top Bottom