• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Almost complete Spirit inventory!

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm only missing 7 spirits! Help!

Anyone know what the following spirits are or how to get them?

Primary spirit

Support spirit

Last edited:

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
#203 is Twinrova, the enhanced form of Koume & Kotake. All spirits in your library pop in the Spirit Board at some point, and there seems to be an increased appearance rate for ones you don't have anymore. If you dismissed #202, it should pop up eventually.
#352 is Dark Daroach, a personal favorite of mine. You don't have to worry about using Summoning to get Daroach again if you already got him, since he shows up in the Spirit board if he's fully registered in your list.
#829 is... wait a minute, these are all enhanced forms. These shouldn't be too difficult to acquire again and evolve, so you're golden on the Primaries.

#1201 is Pig. I think you can buy it from the WoL shops, so check back frequently to see if it pops up. This one I'm not sure on, though.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Just because your Spirits List might be done doesn't mean that same number 1297 will show up on the Spirit Board in the top right. I'm off by two right now and I can't figure out what I'm missing

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Just because your Spirits List might be done doesn't mean that same number 1297 will show up on the Spirit Board in the top right. I'm off by two right now and I can't figure out what I'm missing
Your probably missing the newly added Let's Go Spirits, which I believe you can only obtain though having Let's Go Data located on the same Switch as your Smash Ultimate. Again, might be a way to obtain them without needing Let's Go but I'm unsure so far.

*Edit* They can be obtained though the Spirit Board without needing Let's Go!

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Your probably missing the newly added Let's Go Spirits, which I believe you can only obtain though having Let's Go Data located on the same Switch as your Smash Ultimate. Again, might be a way to obtain them without needing Let's Go but I'm unsure so far.

*Edit* They can be obtained though the Spirit Board without needing Let's Go!
Not yet they can't. And they don't count towards your total until you have access to them.

I do know which ones I'm missing, however.

Marx and Dracula. Exclusive to World of Light. Both can evolve once they hit level 99. I knew about Dracula, not Marx.

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
#829 is Tom Nook (Nookington's), enhanced from Tom Nook #828

#832 is K.K. Slider, enhanced from #831 DJ K.K.

#1044 is Octobot King, enhanced from #1043 DJ Octavio

#1194 is Wandering Saumrai (Rhythm Heaven Fever), enhanced from #1193 The Wandering Samurai

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
So, I done goofed. Turns out Pig is a Challenge Board reward for clearing Classic Mode after obtaining 5 recovery items in a single run. Notably, Kirby's Classic Mode contains fights where food is guaranteed to appear, so that's the easiest way to clear the challenge.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
So, I done goofed. Turns out Pig is a Challenge Board reward for clearing Classic Mode after obtaining 5 recovery items in a single run. Notably, Kirby's Classic Mode contains fights where food is guaranteed to appear, so that's the easiest way to clear the challenge.
Gosh, that's a really fitting way to obtain the Pig Spirit since Gluttony was the name of it's (origin) game: Cubivore.

Top Bottom