• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alliston and Area?? (ONT)

dkrfan

Smash Rookie
Are there any smashers near me??

I'd love to start up a community here, seeing how there's a brampton community thats like an hour away (so my attendance would be abysmal to their tourneys).

Desh.

Smash Lord
hey lol =D

cool you want to start up a community but remember ...its better to start it with a few people to begin with ...and dont do it unless its hard for you to make it to the gta stuff... i wouldnt have started the brampton thread but us b-towners really cant make it to any biweeklies and sutff so yeaa

sorry if that sounded rude... its really cool other people are tryin to get a community going too =D
hope it grows as fast as brampton did.. =D

edit: also....

AND WELCOME TO SWF

dkrfan

Smash Rookie
oh, i have a group of about 10 people that would play (one of which has made a couple toronto tournaments), I'm just hoping to get some more people (although I'm not hoping too much, Alliston is a fairly small town).

and, no offence taken.

Desh.

Smash Lord
THATS AWESOME =D I think i know a smasher from alliston ...not sure =/ i dont remember...but he was pretty nub...didnt know what l cancelling was... i lul'd ...anyways um yea best of luck to joo =D

dkrfan

Smash Rookie
Oh, I know all about l-cancelling and wavedashing, i'm just working on perfecting them:)

Desh.

Smash Lord
awesome xD

well yea.. i suggest u lurk this thread... eventually people will pop up...maybe get ur friends to make swf acc's and start using it to organize stuff..event salways attract0r peoples =D

dkrfan

Smash Rookie
yeah, i could probably get a couple signed up

anybody know david prince (the one who was in a tournament in toronto a while back, apparently he came 4th)?

PurpleTurkey

Smash Rookie
Hey not sure if your stilling checking this post but I live in Alliston, just moved up here looking for some smashers.

Top Bottom