• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Your PLUS are Belong to Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
Hey Brawl+ community. Blind and myself are organizing an online Brawl+ tournament.
Here's a link to the tournament on All is Brawl.

This is a single elimination wi-fi Brawl+ tourney. Registration will be open until Friday the 14th.

Once everyone has registered, the matches will be picked at random. Because we all have lives, to deal with, I don't expect everyone to be online at the same time. Players will be responsible for contacting each other and arranging matches within three days after the matches have been posted. Now, three days may seem like a short while, but that's 72 hours to make contact and play 3 matches. If a player does not respond within that time period, they will be DQ'd.

If you cannot make a round, please contact me. I'm willing to be flexible within reason. If there's absolutely no possible workaround, or I'm feeling this favor is being abused, we will have to DQ you.

Match Rules:
Both the official and the nightly build codeset are legal. Both players must agree which one they will before the match begins, to avoid desync.

Standard Match rules (These may be altered slightly if both players agree):

4 stock. 8 minute time limit.
Matches will be played best of 3
Finals will be best of 5
No Items
No stalling
Metaknight's Infinite Cape Glitch is Banned
Dave's Stupid Rule is in effect
If a player Bowsercides or Ganoncides at the end of the match, sudden death will not be played and the point will go to the player who initiated the suicide.

IMPORTANT: THE FOLLOWING RULES MAY NOT BE CHANGED.

After you complete your match both players will report the result to either Me or Blind. IF there is a dispute, both players must send replays of the matches over wii or e-mail to either sulfur one of us. We will then judge the winner based on the replays. Lag is not a factor in our decision. If one player does not send a replay, that player will be DQ'd. If neither, does both will be DQ'd.

THUS REPLAYS MUST BE SAVED FOR ALL MATCHES

So please, if you lose, don't lie about it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wait, seriously? that'd be really ****ing stupid.
i'm up for this.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yeah, you can't advertise other things. It will most likely get closed and the link will also be removed.

Inb4Chaco. ^-^

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ohai guys. Yeah, advertising for other sites is not allowed.

Time to remove link and close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom