• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All things have to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Dear Friends, Acquaintances, and those who I have encountered,

I am writing this, even though I know this is breaking the rules (no farewells or leaving messages) I decided to do this as more of a thank you anyway. I joined SWF a little less than 2 years ago (January 13, 2002). I never imagined I would meet people that were interested in many of the same things as I was. I, also, never thought I would stay for this long. Let me do a little history. It was either November or December of 2001 when I first heard of a game called "Super Smash Brothers Melee." Dane, also known as MewtwoJediSayian here, and Rob, also known as RumblinKC, were talking about the game, but Rob mentioned a site, SWF. He told Dane, and Dane signed up then shortly after I signed up. It was a good idea in my opinion after all the people I have met.
I am not going to drag this too long as those who actually care enough to read it will lose interest. I know this will be closed, but I want to thank all the mods and people who made my stay here enjoyable. Anyone I have bothered, angered, irritated, or annoyed I would like to apologize for that right now. I plan to not completely cease my visiting of these forums entirely, just limit it greatly. I plan on focusing more in on school, my music, my girlfriend and other friends, and my own life. Thank you all for the times I have had here. It's been a lot of fun.
See you guys later. I'll be someplace somewhere out there.

PS: If you do so much wish to contact me, I wouldn't mind at all to catch up with the people I have met or not met yet. My AIM

Thank you.

SSBMario

Smash Apprentice
Didn't really know you well, but peace anyways man. Always nice to know there are some people out there who still listen to Crimson...

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
See you Eric. I know I'll see you around, just because SWF is like an addiction, rarely anyone can stop once they've started :p.

*closes*

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
You'll be back.

But if you prove me wrong, I always thought you in the "better" part of the members. :) It was nice to have you here, and I wish you the best in wherever your life leads you. See ya around.

- Giygas

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
*******s were right.

SWF > Heroin.

Christ, I posted awfully back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom