• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U All-Star on Hard with Olimar.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
What the Crap is this? Anyone who claims that any challenge other than "complete all star on hard with every character" is flat wrong. I had a decent amount of trouble with a couple characters, samus was pretty bad. But i only have 3 characters left, and Olimar is a brick wall. This is a billion times harder than beating classic on 9.0 with one life, or 9.0 under 12 with marth, or 9.0 with no customs. Anyone have any tips? because i'm about to rip my d*** off and throw it at traffic. What moves does this little sack of crap kill with under 160%? I've been using a lot of back air, but that's not the easiest to land. Should i just be trying to pick out the heavy pikmen? For the love of god somebody gimme some tips.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Try to avoid white pikmin. They're too weak to properly use. Red, Blue, and Purple Pikmin are your best bets. Avoid using Smash attacks too much, throw when necessary, and keep an eye on the entire screen at once.
Finally, try to get certain stages that allow Olimar to stall and rack up damage. Skyworld is a great example. A bad example would be Kongo Jungle 64.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Try to avoid white pikmin. They're too weak to properly use. Red, Blue, and Purple Pikmin are your best bets. Avoid using Smash attacks too much, throw when necessary, and keep an eye on the entire screen at once.
Finally, try to get certain stages that allow Olimar to stall and rack up damage. Skyworld is a great example. A bad example would be Kongo Jungle 64.
Is there actually a way to select stages?

Top Bottom